<Blood Legion> and <vodka> merger

90 Human Warlock
As you may have already been aware <Blood Legion> is faction changing and transferring to our realm this week. <Blood Legion> and <vodka> will also be merging in preparation for the return of 40m raids in MoP. I've spoken with representatives from both esteemed guilds and they said the merger is in both of their best interests and will allow them to easily clear through the reopening of Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman 40m in the coming patch. Just wanted to give the realm a well informed update on what is happening in an effort to eliminate any confusion. We should wish both <vodka> and <Blood Legion> the best of luck in this merger and the coming 40m raids.

Sincerely,
Daniel@Alterac Mountains
Edited by Dan on 5/25/2012 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
I think if vodka and Blood Legion WERE to ever merge, they should name the guild <Bloody Mary> /nods.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
It's funny because it's all lies.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
its funny cause this thread is i dont know 7 months old, get a life troll.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]