Can we have a kill a worgen week?

90 Worgen Priest
I don't want to live on this planet anymore...

I'm moving to the Outlands.
85 Worgen Rogue
oh no :(
90 Worgen Death Knight
05/26/2012 12:00 PMPosted by Zitho
I think it should be the opposite. You lose 10 conquest points for defending yourself and when you go into BG's, everyone can attack you. Players that kill a Worgen in BG will be awarded 50 conquest points.

Any player who kills a Worgen player automatically loses all of their gear, currency and levels.

Seems fair.
24 Night Elf Priest
This holiday will make many players happy,

Your future as a world event designer in video games is not bright. In fact, it's pitch black with a dash of absolute darkness thrown in.
100 Night Elf Warrior
I'm kinda on the side of my furry brothers and sisters...somehow killing worgens seems very inhumane...

Now a human killing week I can support...to many damn humans as is, we gotta thin out their herds of mages and DK's.
100 Pandaren Rogue
Worgen..
As much as I love you guys..
And I REALLY love you guys..
Come on, it's a flying sheep mount! Can you forgive me for slaying just a few of you?
;-;

Not gonna lie, I would jump my toon off a cliff multiple times to get a flying sheep mount.
66 Worgen Priest
O_Q
100 Pandaren Rogue
05/26/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Miljarður
those vial worgen

clear out the vial worgen

Last time I checked, I was not a vial. A vial is something you put potions in.

I'm a worgen with a vial. Does that count?
05/26/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Freaves
Nuclear Launch Detected...

*kills the druid before it can complete it's targeting*

"Worgen Slayers Mount."
Allows you to ride a giant war horse that has many worgen heads tied on the back of it.

"Worgen Slayer Winged Mount."
Allows you to ride on a giant flying sheep. The sheep will become enraged if it goes near a worgen.

YES PLEASE!, I know a few Worgen who would line up to be killed for mounts

/rawr
100 Human Paladin
only if we get a
kill troll week (cuz we hate dem trolls trolling all the time)
Gnome punting season(cuz it doesnt last long enough when we do)
a purging of forsaken(cuz we just need to)
A steak off with tauren (who cooks the best "steak")
90 Worgen Mage
05/26/2012 11:53 AMPosted by Zerencsetlen
/seppuku

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! SEE WHAT YOU'RE TERRIBLE SUGGESTIONS HAVE DONE TO MY BROTHER IN FURRY ARMS?! YOU EVIL COCKROACH! DIE!

Sidenote? I'd be ok with this only, and ONLY, if we got Kill a Blood Elf week as well u.u

Or if we got points for defending ourselves, as was suggested.

Otherwise? Come near me, and I'll skin you alive. u.u

/rawr
90 Worgen Death Knight
05/26/2012 01:39 PMPosted by Anii
YES PLEASE!, I know a few Worgen who would line up to be killed for mounts

Keep in mind that it isn't the Worgen getting the mounts.

So it seems kind of weird for them to line up so that other people can get mounts.
100 Undead Warlock
05/26/2012 11:53 AMPosted by Zerencsetlen
/seppuku

Worgen are immune during the event
85 Worgen Druid
05/26/2012 09:31 AMPosted by Marterai
First off, all of the alliance will be aggresive towards the worgen for this week, guards, players and so on. You will get points for killing worgen players.

Maybe you are not aware that there are hostile worgen around the areas outside of darkshire? so no need to kill worgen players.
85 Draenei Death Knight
Why not kill a mage named marterai week, sounds a lot better to me than kill a worgen.
90 Worgen Death Knight
This thread is bad and you should feel bad.
100 Human Mage
05/26/2012 01:11 PMPosted by Thepredator
First off, all of the alliance will be aggresive towards the worgen for this week, guards, players and so on. You will get points for killing worgen players.

This holiday would be my dream come true. I could finally kill people of my own faction, without requesting a duel, and actually kill them.

But you are level 13, there are a lot of people who would instantly kill you. Still, I shouldn't complain if a worgen supports a worgen killing week.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]