NEW TCG THREAD UPLOADED DETAILS INSIDE

90 Human Death Knight
06/20/2012 09:42 PMPosted by Bexia
Just bought a Grell Moss from Randomnoobs. Great price and easy to work with. Took all of three minutes. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a little boost towards their Celestial Dragon/150 pet achievement. It's a much cheaper alternative than to some of the whelps on the auction house, and it looks awesome.
+1 as well

Still got everything as listed above. Prices are being cut though. 230k for the egg, 130k for the tabard.

Looking to sell the above still.
Edited by Kusanagi on 6/20/2012 9:54 PM PDT
90 Undead Warlock
06/20/2012 09:53 PMPosted by Kusanagi
Just bought a Grell Moss from Randomnoobs. Great price and easy to work with. Took all of three minutes. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a little boost towards their Celestial Dragon/150 pet achievement. It's a much cheaper alternative than to some of the whelps on the auction house, and it looks awesome.
+1 as well

Thank you both pleasure was all mine.
90 Undead Warlock
^ updated with stock.
95 Undead Mage
Nightsaber Cub For sale
90 Undead Warlock
Tabard of Flame sold.
85 Human Rogue
Randomnoobs is teh best! <3 Tabard of Flame :)
90 Dwarf Shaman
I'm so sexyy - Randomnoobs = Amazin' Dude.

Workin' out deals on the neutral AH all day erry day.
90 Undead Warlock
<3 pleasure doing business.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
06/20/2012 09:42 PMPosted by Bexia

So he DOES actually sell them!
90 Undead Warlock
06/22/2012 12:26 AMPosted by Cerylidae

So he DOES actually sell them!

Was I not supposed to sell them? lol.
90 Undead Warlock
^ new stock.
90 Gnome Mage
Greetings ya'll,

I have been playing wowtcg for about two years now and i have some loot i want to trade/sell. I am not at home atm so ill post a full list later.

Just off the top of my head i have a Corrupted Hippogryph, Grell Moss and some other i cant remember.

Selling the Mount for 200k or a good offer/trade :D
90 Undead Warlock
Greetings ya'll,

I have been playing wowtcg for about two years now and i have some loot i want to trade/sell. I am not at home atm so ill post a full list later.

Just off the top of my head i have a Corrupted Hippogryph, Grell Moss and some other i cant remember.

Selling the Mount for 200k or a good offer/trade :D

would you want to sell pets for horde gold?
Edited by Randomnoobs on 6/22/2012 12:44 PM PDT
90 Gnome Mage
Yes i would be able to i just have to make a horde character.
90 Undead Warlock
06/22/2012 02:22 PMPosted by Duffie
Yes i would be able to i just have to make a horde character.

my realid is gimmpy2008@live.com feel free to add me we can arrange something, i'll buy whatever pets you might have.
100 Night Elf Druid
Bought a Purple Puffer from Randomnoobs today as well. Once again the code worked great and gave me a cheap alternative for another pet. Anyone who is into pet collecting but reluctant about the TCG market, I highly encourage you to give it a try. I gave him my gold, immediately received the code, and then flew to turn it in. Randomnoobs is good to his word and an absolute pleasure to work with.
90 Gnome Mage
I wont be home till saturday mid day or sunday to get the cards but the pets i have are Landro's Lichling x1, Purple Puffer x3, Nightsaber Cub x5 and i also have paint bombs.
90 Undead Warlock
06/22/2012 03:02 PMPosted by Duffie
I wont be home till saturday mid day or sunday to get the cards but the pets i have are Landro's Lichling x1, Purple Puffer x3, Nightsaber Cub x5 and i also have paint bombs.

cool, i'll buy all the pets, but i'm fully stocked on paint bombs currently. We'll discuss the details further in game. Talk to ya soon.
95 Undead Mage
Edited by Cannibully on 6/23/2012 12:09 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]