Just a heads up to everyone

90 Blood Elf Warrior
If you come across a Condïïr or any other players with similar lettering(i believe its the same guy) and you are trading with him, for proffesions and such, make sure you and he is clear on the trading arrangements.

Today I traded with him on my priest Galariena 7 Infernal Ruby's for him to cut them into Brilliant Inferno Ruby's. My trade spam was "LF a JC to cut 1x Brilliant Queen's Garnet and Brilliant Inferno Rubyx7". He whispered me "I can cut the inferno rubys", not specifying that he would give them back to me as he would later say.
I then traded the items to him, he quickly logged off and I saw him(i believe) get on his other toons with similar spelling and fly around me.
I later realized too my spam wasn't asking for the person to trade them back to me either it didnt include a "cut them for me" or something like that.
Later we exchanged some words me telling him i put in a ticket and its his last chance to cut those for me before i save the ticket. he replied that he didnt specify he would return the cut gems only that he could cut them. and told me thanks for the 1500g pure profit.

So i currently have the ticket up to see what the moderators think, I will be fine with whatever outcome they think of but I feel it should be posted for everyone to be careful when dealing with this player.
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Druid
Condïïr was his name. Yeah, I'll keep an eye out for him. Regardless of the details of the transaction, it's pretty clear what the intent was and he @@!%ed you over. I really hope he gets a ban for it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Awww man I was in a raid with him last night for my alt... Glad he didn't stay cos he probably would have been the dude cutting my gems O_O
Sorry about your ruby loss, hopefully they get returned from the Moderators.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Buy some Queen's Garnets from me! :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Update: My ticket was answered and they gave me 7 inferno ruby's, also when i checked my mail it looks like Condïïr returned 4 of the gems to me cut, but a little too late if I must say as I had just did the survey before checking my mail or I would have put that in the feedback.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
That's ridiculous. Stupid people irritate me.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
lol who cuts inferno ruby's now a days? BK, BK
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Ok time to clear up the air, this is Condiir posting from his brothers account as evidently im banned until thursday from posting in the forums. I can come on and confirm this was me then. It was friday afternoon and I was bored as hell so pretty much I was messing with random people. I cut all 7 of his gems, told him he wasn't getting them back, THEN I PROCEEDED TO MAIL ALL 7 GEMS TO HIM. He would have gotten them faster except I woke up to a ban. It seems everyone is getting extremely butthurt over a joke, which in turn ended me up getting kicked from my guild of a year. Thought I better come explain in hopes I get back in my guild and don't get murdered by a mob with pitchforks. Not to mention I cut them for free because I was messing with people.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman
Don't mess with people. Problem solved!
Reply Quote
it really doesnt matter that you thought it was funny, they said they gave you plenty of time to give them back (which you shouldve done right away anyways) and you didnt so you were reported and its a bannable offense. period.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
now you can brag to everyone about that time you got banned for epic trolling
Edited by Barreltroll on 6/8/2012 3:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
05/22/2012 05:05 AMPosted by Jambalaya
Don't mess with people. Problem solved!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
05/20/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Nuadu
Stupid people irritate me.

im obviously not one of those people right?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I guess he learned his lesson.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
baddies trolled by more baddies, what will the world come to.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]