Why do you play a warrior?

85 Human Warrior
Hey guys. I thought I'd start this thread up as I need some motivation to finish 79-85! Give me some reasons why you love your warrior! :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Heroic Leap, Charge, Whirlwind.. that's about it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
05/22/2012 08:44 AMPosted by Belhör

whirlwind really sucks though....i just started playing again and i remember when it was awesome....now it sucks plain and simple

plus they die too much. they're kind of just in the way.

you do realize the death knights "force grip" is the same as charge except you can do it from EVEN FURTHER away?
Edited by Gorid on 5/22/2012 9:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Because of the description of a warrior here.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/class/warrior

Because I was a soldier in the U. S. Army for 18 years.

And this.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4857376372#11
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
05/22/2012 09:28 AMPosted by Rageality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afg-5kHscFE

This video contains content from EMI, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
05/22/2012 09:08 AMPosted by Gorid

whirlwind really sucks though....i just started playing again and i remember when it was awesome....now it sucks plain and simple

you do realize the death knights "force grip" is the same as charge except you can do it from EVEN FURTHER away?

doesn't matter. YOLO!
Edited by Belhör on 5/22/2012 9:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
We !@#$ lightning.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

frustrating thing is when one of these death knights use "long arms" after you charge. you're just standing there like duh wtf! or you're about to get your honor kill and here comes mr. death knight "long arms" grabbing your prey and you're standing there like "wtf!" and I don't even want to discuss miss mage prancing around in her dress hitting your for 50k.
anyway....what were we talking about again?
Edited by Gomlowspear on 5/22/2012 1:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f-GXAXOlr4&list=FLPtc9m41IMQyHmWEOcv-HYg&index=2&feature=plpp_video

Also cause tauren. Ya, cause tauren.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Despite how bad we are in pvp i love the warrior. I tried to switch to an alternative like dk or pally, but they just weren't as fun as a warrior IMO. I love charging right to the face of my enemies and plow their &!$#ing face in.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The feeling of outplaying somebody whose playing a class that counters yours.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I like Cookies...thats my reason!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
I just started re-playing my warrior. Dwarf 85, was my first WoW character and first one to 85 (during start of WOTLK).

I enjoy playing a warrior because I like the idea of slaying someone with a hunk of quality steel!
Conan. Gotrek. Felix. Gimli. Boromir. Fafhrd & Grey Mouser. All legendary characters of fantasy. All warriors of some type or another.

I don't play casters. Seriously. Nor classes based on dishonor (rogues). ;)

After playing my hunter primarily for the last 2 years, I find warriors fun and different in pvp. I like the fast skirmisher feel of going fury spec. I leveled my warrior on Arms and I like it too. But fury is definitely more of a pvp challenge but also has some nice strengths in pvp.

I play a warrior because I prefer their fighting style. Their role in the game, the setting, in fantasy overall.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior

Also cause tauren. Ya, cause tauren.

I second this.

Also beating the $#!+ out of folks with small little weapons
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Few reasons: 1. I just think goblin warriors look cool.

2. I like melee.

3. I like being my own special snowflake and SMF goes with that. Not gimped compared to Titans Grip and no one uses it, plus it fits with goblin and weapons are cooler. Unfortunately that doesn't matter since arms is so much better than fury so I'm stuck with playing arms until MoP.

4 awesome armor and weapons. Phosphorescent blade, T2 recolor, zin'rokh, Quel'delar, Axe of the singing crystal (please hide enchants Blizz), draconic maul and avenger, edge of insanity, axe of the legion, the blade fist, fist of the deity, Phoenix claw set, ogre pocket knife (for lawls) molten claw set, grim horn crusher, etc. No other class has more access to more awesome weapons. (sorry for not linking weapons)
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Talrex
The feeling of outplaying somebody whose playing a class that counters yours.

The only real reason to play a warrior. We are the "Hammer Game" at any carnival. If you can't kill the bell, you're either new at the game or horrible / horribly geared.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Only real melee class in this game

Oh and FYI blizz, plate is for melee. Just cause u stick plate on a priest and call it a pally doesn't make it melee. Same for shadow priest or frost Mage and call it a death knight. Stop mudding up melee
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Only real melee class in this game

Oh and FYI blizz, plate is for melee. Just cause u stick plate on a priest and call it a pally doesn't make it melee. Same for shadow priest or frost Mage and call it a death knight. Stop mudding up melee

Seconded!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]