Rogue Tier 14

90 Goblin Rogue
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/june/raidrogue_l.jpg

Top one is boss
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Fantastic, we all have decapitated floating heads inside our helmets.

Seriously?

Beside that it looks good. Much better than T11.
Edited by Verelyse on 5/31/2012 4:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Fantastic, we all have decapitated floating heads inside our helmets.

Seriously?

Beside that it looks good. Much better than T11.

It's obviously an early version. There's probably supposed to be neck padding of some sort there.

Also:

As always, this is only a preview and will go back and update it as soon as possible.

Reeeeead! >:(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
The way that human's beard gets cropped makes me worried for Gnomes like Gyro and myself.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
05/31/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Zagden
Reeeeead! >:(

Pfft. I grew up on Sesame Street, I just look at the pretty pictures. Reading words are for sissies!

Glad that's not the final version, though. :)

// edit //

The warrior pvp set looks really nice; and of course the DK T14 looks fantastic.

// edit //

It'd almost be neat if they kept the floating head look, it can be our next Halloween tier after T8. XD
Edited by Verelyse on 5/31/2012 4:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Aside from the disembodied head bit, I like it, hope they fix that part before it makes live.

Also would like them to get rid of the armor gap between the sleeves and gloves.
Reply Quote
I hope they give us a gear that is translucent some day. Like a little weaker then evasion, but you can see through us.

That would be awesome color wise.
Reply Quote
15 Tauren Paladin
No Sir... I don't like it.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
another tier with the helm not showing the rest looks real good though although that middle one looks very ..... paladiny?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Shoulders, gloves, and boots with the karazahn recolored bloodfang chest and legs, with deathblow goggles and Blades of Eternal Darkness. Me gusta.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
05/31/2012 09:37 PMPosted by Vintorez
Blades of Eternal Darkness

Still sad I can't transmog the final stage legendaries into these. :|
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
I think it looks pretty sweet overall. The darker colored one of the bunch, anyway. The others are pretty tacky, especially the beige/white one. I'd assume the effect with the lighting inside the cowl will be cleaned up. Overall, pretty good effort. Original, but not over the top. And it doesn't have anything to do with Turbans or Birds, which is a step in the right direction.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Fwah, I'm digging the black set.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
05/31/2012 05:38 PMPosted by Holyfrikncow
No Sir... I don't like it.

Love the reference. And, I agree!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
For some reason, it brings memories of my childhood...

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/1960s-birdman-mista-perez-cartoon-art.jpg

(yeah, yeah, I am really old)

Similar with T9 Alliance (ToC tier), wondering how the set would look with the "wings" of the legendaries...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Meh, I don't like it. I'd prefer something that actually looks leather.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Rogue
Yo dawg I heard you like knives...
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I dislike a lot of these armor designs for the same reason I dislike 'sleeve' type tattoos.
Call me strange but I prefer something more simplier.. I'd actually prefer *gasp* something that looks like leather and not plate armor.. I know, I must be weird.

Imagine a rogue sneaking around corners and slipping into shadows with this junk. Really?

How about simple black leather outfit?

Btw.. anyone know something along those lines I can use for transmog?

(and yes.. I'm fully aware I'm wearing a big purple pimp hat right now)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]