Mount and Title Runs

90 Human Death Knight
Amorphous is offering exclusive raid mounts and titles. If you've wanted the achievements, mounts, or titles available only via heroic raiding and haven't had the means to get them, this is your chance!

Note: The mounts off heroic Ragnaros and heroic Deathwing will almost assuredly be reduced to a 1% drop rate when Mists is released as that is what was done to both Mimiron's Head and Invincible's Reins after BC and WotLK; so now may be the only real chance some of you mount collectors have to add them to your collection!

We are capable of getting you the following:

• Any boss kill achievement from any raid boss released during this expansion (T11, T12, T13).
  • The Life-Binder's Handmaiden mount.
  • The Smoldering Egg of Millagazor mount.
  • The Savior of Azeroth title.
  • The Firelord title.
  • The Dragonslayer title
  • The Of The Four Winds title
  • The Deathwing's Bain title

At this time there are no set prices, you'll just have to tell us what you want and make us an offer. We'll then decide whether we want to do it or not.

MORE INFO:
    Q. Would the toon I'm interested in taking on such a run have to be somewhat geared and pull a certain amount of dps?
    A. No. Even a toon in questing greens is fine.

CONTACT INFO:
    If you are interested in obtaining any of the items mentioned, the best way to contact us is to add our GM (Volios) to your friends list via his email using "joelmj84@hotmail.com" (you can always remove him later).
    Edited by Ellinore on 7/25/2012 3:41 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Death Knight
    I figured it was about time for an updated post on this, rather than continuing to refer to our older Firelands thread. Also note that the prices are subject to change.
    Edited by Ellinore on 5/21/2012 3:48 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Worgen Warrior
    05/21/2012 03:40 PMPosted by Ellinore
    No. Even a toon in questing greens is fine

I'll go naked and /dance then!!
    Edited by Bizzyware on 5/22/2012 5:43 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Death Knight
    Updates:
  • New Prices.
  • Heroic Dragon Soul Gear now included in runs.

• Also, I'll just state here that our main team has stopped raiding until MoP except for the case of people interested in purchasing a run. As a result we spend a lot less time in the game and on our mains than we used to, so it might be best to leave us an in-game mail message if you want to contact us and we'll get back to you.
    Edited by Ellinore on 6/4/2012 4:58 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Warrior
    You guys should buy runs, I like raiding
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Paladin
    I'd send it to Volios since he's farming the Insane title and will be on plenty.

edit: oh hai mattick
    Edited by Janaire on 6/4/2012 8:02 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    hello ellinore are u guys still doing the carries?
    Reply Quote
    85 Worgen Warlock
    Yes we are.
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Warrior
    My back is ready.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Death Knight
    Bump.
    Reply Quote
    3 Human Mage
    i found this forum and i am very interested in purchasing one of these runs, however i would like to get in touch with one of you so we can talk about it
    Reply Quote
    85 Worgen Warlock
    Whisper any of us in-game about it.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Death Knight
    Bump for updated contact info.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warrior
    How would you be able to get the gold across realm?
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Warrior
    I'm not an expert on the process, but I believe the best/only way to transfer gold across servers is by paying to transfer a guild with the gold banked.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Death Knight
    Our main focus is alliance side on Drak'thul.

Transferring over for a run is possible via moving a guild with the gold in the GB like Mattick mentioned, but that is an extreme measure. Quite a few realms (I don't know exactly the percentage) offer runs like we do here on Drak'thul, so I would definitely check if someone on your own realm is offering runs for gold.

Not that we wouldn't want the business, it's just that I would hate to see someone spend real money on a character and guild transfer unless that was their only option...
    Reply Quote
    85 Human Warlock
    Can I pay in Trident Layers?
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Paladin
    Nobody ever pays me in gum...
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warrior
    however i'm sure you are payed quite well in !@#
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Paladin
    ... unnecessary.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]