Night Elf Eyebrows (Males)

(Locked)

85 Night Elf Rogue
Male night elves' eyebrows disappear when they equip a mask or just not have facial hair. This has been plaguing the game since inception and has crossed out every single mask off my transmog list. Is there any kind of solution in the works? Overlooking details such as this seems pretty foolhardy in an mmoRPG.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
It has been like this forever and the biggest reason I never cound play one back in the vanilla days.
85 Night Elf Rogue
Something must be done
85 Night Elf Rogue
05/24/2012 02:01 AMPosted by Enekie
These eyebrows help me navigate in tight spaces.

I want them.
85 Night Elf Rogue
bump
90 Night Elf Druid
Yeah the eyebrows bother me a bit, especially with the new Druid Tier set :(

http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=203649/mists-of-pandaria-build-15726-tier-14-armor-sets-new-abilities-spell-changes-and#

It looks amazing, until the eyebrows come. The eyebrows poke through the eye socket >.<
85 Orc Shaman
Save the eyebrows!
85 Night Elf Rogue
SAVETHEEYEBROWS
90 Night Elf Warrior
I'd love the option to have eyebrows without facial hair. However, I don't want eyebrows of steel that cut through plate helms like some of the other elves. Eyebrows showing through helms bugs me a lot.
90 Night Elf Druid
Fix'd in MoP, or well maybe a patch or two in. But it is towards the top of their to do list now.
85 Night Elf Rogue
05/24/2012 11:28 PMPosted by Rahqwas
Fix'd in MoP, or well maybe a patch or two in. But it is towards the top of their to do list now.

I just shat my pants.
33 Human Rogue
bump
90 Tauren Paladin
bump
90 Pandaren Warrior
i equipped an eye-patch on a nelf. the eye glow shone through it
90 Worgen Death Knight
TRIPLE NECROOOOOO
90 Draenei Mage
Female dwarfs have it the worst, their tabards cut into their legs and part of eye patches go under their skin. But barely anyone plays them so Blizz doesn't care.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]