lol

I'm 7/8H
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm not even gonna comment on this guy's gear, even though I should since he is bragging and I hate people who try to brag on forums like that. Even though i used to be that guy.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I have bad gear and use a purple gem on an alt. umad?

Edit: Also, I'm better than you.

Edit 2: Check this site out, you may want to use it to get your hit cap correctly: http://www.wowreforge.com/US/Nathrezim/Malundis

It gets rid of some expertise you have that's over cap as well as it trades a bit of crit to get you OVER hit cap rather than under like what bads do.

Edit 3: What's it like taking 3 days to raid after you've killed everything? Also, how's not being able to kill Madness on your last logged raid week?

Edit 4: I heard that Glyph of Divine Plea was good in Ret.

Edit 5: How's 88% uptime on Inquisition on Ultraxion treating you?

Edit 6: Lol 38.5k on Ultraxion w/ heroic Gurth.
Edited by Røth on 5/29/2012 3:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
05/29/2012 06:30 AMPosted by Malundis
I'm not even gonna comment on this guy's gear, even though I should since he is bragging and I hate people who try to brag on forums like that. Even though i used to be that guy.

This isn't bragging. This is Roth lol'ing at the fact that his crap alt killed spine.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
05/29/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Morambar
This isn't bragging. This is Roth lol'ing at the fact that his crap alt killed spine.

Nah bro, my gear is godly.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
@Roth, this will be just like the previous topic he showed up in where we made fun of how bad his holy gear/spec/gems were. Then he used the excuse that it was his offspec. 30g says he claims his main spec is prot and just messes around with ret and holy.

Edit: Oh and he'll also tell us that's he's "just a casual" so it doesn't matter.
Edited by Morambar on 5/29/2012 3:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I should since he is bragging and I hate people who try to brag on forums like that. Even though i used to be that guy.

I did because you just made yourself that guy again.

He's bad, so I don't really care, cause he's just another bad. I just don't like hypocrites, especially if they're not in a place to talk :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
You know those really terrible dumps where you dont eat any fiber and it takes like 20 minutes?

Thats kind of whats going on right here, I tried so hard and tried forcing myself to muster up even half a !@#$ but it just wouldn't happen.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey guys, #1 most geared paladin on Bleeding Hollow for 2 and a half months during Firelands here, nerds gona nerd
Reply Quote

Edit 2: Check this site out, you may want to use it to get your hit cap correctly: http://www.wowreforge.com/US/Nathrezim/Malundis

It gets rid of some expertise you have that's over cap as well as it trades a bit of crit to get you OVER hit cap rather than under like what bads do.

Edit 3: What's it like taking 3 days to raid after you've killed everything? Also, how's not being able to kill Madness on your last logged raid week?

(stolen from Failblog)

[ ] Not Told
[ ] Told
[ ] Very Told
[X] Knights of the Told Republic
[X] Stone Told Steve Austin
[X] Texas Told 'Em
[X] Toldercoaster Tycoon
[X] All Glory to the Hypnotold
[X] Toldasaurus Rex
[X] Cash-4told.com
[X] Told Spice
[X] Toldception
[X] Call of Duty: Modern Toldfare
[X] Call of Duty: Modern Toldfare 2
[X] Told of Duty: Black Ops
[X] The Good, The Bad, and The Told
[X] Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Told
[X] Toldminator
[X] The Told Knight
[X] Told Effect
[X] Told McDonald Had A Farm, E-I-E-I-Told
[X] Great California Told Rush
[X] James Bond: Toldfinger
[X] James Bond: Toldeneye
[X] Tolden Gate Bridge
[X] Told'ja Boy Tell 'Em
[X] Told-Gi-Oh
[X] LOTR: Told Towers
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I have bad gear and use a purple gem on an alt. umad?Edit: Also, I'm better than you.Edit 2: Check this site out, you may want to use it to get your hit cap correctly: http://www.wowreforge.com/US/Nathrezim/MalundisIt gets rid of some expertise you have that's over cap as well as it trades a bit of crit to get you OVER hit cap rather than under like what bads do.Edit 3: What's it like taking 3 days to raid after you've killed everything? Also, how's not being able to kill Madness on your last logged raid week?Edit 4: I heard that Glyph of Divine Plea was good in Ret.Edit 5: How's 88% uptime on Inquisition on Ultraxion treating you?Edit 6: Lol 38.5k on Ultraxion w/ heroic Gurth.

I fail at making quotes normal.... but anyways.....

11/10 for this piece of beauty.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
"Ruuuuuuuuuuuun away little gurrrrrrrrrrrl
Runnnnnn awayyyyyyyyyyyyy"
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Yeah my inquisition uptime was bad that week.
I got heroic gurth two weeks ago and our last logs dont have me with heroic gurth, I had a lfr chest and a slicer then.
There is really no other glyph to use for ret...and I switch my specs around several times a week for pvp/raids.
I also volunteered to sit madness last week and this week because I dont need gear from it.

Heartsong on your weapon...really?
Going for a 10 int socket bonus...really?
glyph of holy shock instead of WoG.

btw that reminds me i forgot to put glyph of divine plea back in when I respec'd holy pve.

Regardless, youre not optimized and youre trying to tell me how to play my class? Sure
Edited by Malundis on 5/30/2012 9:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh yeah and my mainspec is ret and offspec is holy...nothing has changed from the last time I posted.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter

in case you were wondering, you're still a tool.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
In case you were wondering your shaman needs enchants.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
05/30/2012 11:28 AMPosted by Malundis
In case you were wondering your shaman needs enchants

In case you were wondering, people on this realm will not let you win. just a heads up.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It's fun to get people riled up over a game though.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
The only person riled up so far is you. lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]