lol

85 Dwarf Paladin
As a holy pally who has healed like 1 1/2 LFR's I feel like I know a lot about the spec.

I reforged to lots of haste because I heard roth say haste was good on heroic spine once.

I top meters in LFR when I'm the only one trying.

AMA.

Edit: And yes that is an epic gem in my 346 helm and 2 epic gems in my 378 chest piece. I'm richer than you; Deal with it.
Edited by Noyl on 6/1/2012 9:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Doesn't count. They're purps.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwg4OiYgTIw

That is this interaction in a nutshell.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
06/01/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Youjelatinus
Doesn't count. They're purps.

=[
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
http://youtu.be/dyMXYE_50Ts
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Why did you guys have to scare off malundis? I love that guy. I remember the time when he was talking trash about how great he was. Something came up regarding PvP and well he was awesome in that too. Kaden wanted to shut him up so he challenged him to a duel, this was back when Dalaran Sewers was THE place, after about an hour of blabbing about how Kaden wouldn't stand a chance, he finally agreed and well, you guessed it... Malundis got his A S S handed to him and it wasn't even a challenge. I do have to give the guy credit because he continued to talk trash and even had excuses all lined up to why he lost. I mean that level of retarded requires a lot of commitment, so credit given were credit is due.
Edited by Meekah on 6/23/2012 10:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
As a holy pally who has healed like 1 1/2 LFR's I feel like I know a lot about the spec.I reforged to lots of haste because I heard roth say haste was good on heroic spine once.I top meters in LFR when I'm the only one trying.AMA.Edit: And yes that is an epic gem in my 346 helm and 2 epic gems in my 378 chest piece. I'm richer than you; Deal with it.

you can gear any kind of way now and see good results just based on how you play and yes haste is really good for spine see there roth i said i like haste on one fight
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
YOLO
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
swag
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I have Lifebinder's Handmaiden on two characters.

Screw Toon-Wide Mounts

#YOLO
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
^What I Said

I Drive a 2008 Ford Fusion

Get @ Me.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I also like to visit the forums of Realms that I previously inhabited, only to show people that I transferred off, joined a relatively better guild, and beat the easiest two tiers in the history of this video game, in 10m, which is like the WNBA of warcraft.

Most Servers pug H Madness kills...

Graduate High School.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I also like to visit the forums of Realms that I previously inhabited, only to show people that I transferred off, joined a relatively better guild, and beat the easiest two tiers in the history of this video game, in 10m, which is like the WNBA of warcraft.

Most Servers pug H Madness kills...

Graduate High School.

Too cool for school. Thank you for proving us wrong.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Who are you even talking to? Everyone in this thread that transferred off is raiding 25 man.

And what happened? Crashed your firebird?

#thatakwardmomentwhenyou're!@#$talkingpeoplethatprogressedfasterthanyou
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
roth has offically been awarded #longesthashtaguser

gg bro
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
#thatakwardmomentwhenyou're!@#$talkingpeoplethatprogressedslowerthanyou

fix'd
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
That awkward moment when wowprogress exists.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Tempest

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/alexstrasza/Contingency

#GSO
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]