Logistical Nighmare: The Legend of Viladin

85 Night Elf Druid
Meriah attempted unsuccessfully to make her son immortal. There are two versions of the story. In the earlier version, Meriah anointed the infant (Viladin) with ambrosia and then placed him upon a fire to burn away his mortal portions; she was interrupted by Notbush, whereupon she abandoned both father (Ninjroid) and son in a rage. Gessa placed the child in the care of the Centaur Jimmylol, who raised and educated the boy. In the later version, she held the young Viladin by the heel and dipped him in the Stormwind Harbour; everything the sacred waters touched became invulnerable, but the heel remained dry and therefore unprotected.

To be continued...
Edited by Panthra on 5/25/2012 2:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
When Viladin was a boy, the seer Gessa prophesied that the city of Orgrimar could not be taken without his help. Meriah knew that, if her son went to Org, he would die an early death, so she sent him to the court of Jimmylol, in Stormwind; there he was hidden, disguised as a young girl. During his stay he had an affair with Gessa's daughter, Tealo, and she had a son, Bamz, by him. Viladins' disguise was finally penetrated by Gessa, who placed arms and armor amidst a display of women's finery and seized upon Viladin when he was the only "maiden" to be fascinated by the swords and shields. Viladin then went willingly with Ninjroid to Orgrimar, leading a host of his father's guildies and accompanied by his tutor Jimmylol and his close friend Pranthra. At Org, Viladin distinguished himself as an unbeatable warrior.

To be continued....
Edited by Panthra on 5/25/2012 3:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
http://i.imgur.com/JiP8O.jpg

Master of disguise from my upbringing..
Reply Quote
A single tear came to my eye as I read this beauty.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
Berserk is garbage that no one knows
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
you guys have way too much time on your hands
Reply Quote
I've never heard or seen your name before beserk
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Just <3. Keep em coming.
Reply Quote
Wow........ Just wow........
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Peeeeniz... Thats all i gata say.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Lol beserk Your bad, I've had you on my list since b4 i tranfered.

Worst Rogues I know:
Ambushez (Trinked my repentance)
Blueboots (Dumbass)
Beserk (Multiple failed ganks)
Nem (You already know)
And there were afew others that i don't care to remember theire names. Don't let that undermind anything they are just as bad.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
^ Okay.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
God damnit quit necroing threads
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Then he joined Task Force Alliance, yet another guild on Ysondre no one knows
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]