@ Lothar Alliance

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
TB hk farming is too easy.

Fear the coming times.

Times of...

World PvP.

Times of

Farming Alliance.

In the future, at least try to get some pvp gear. It is too easy to burn down PvE heroes.

Also, bring friends. I'm playing 10 characters, how exactly do you expect to solo me?

Also, http://i.imgur.com/fwbwZ.jpg
Edited by Chalithri on 5/18/2012 3:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Human Death Knight
Come at me bro
Reply Quote
watch out for these alliance kids, anything mentioning world pvp gets a lot of them isntantly upset and forces them to make rude and immature irrelevant comments.

World pvp is my favorite pvp i support this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
05/18/2012 08:02 AMPosted by Ozee
Come at me bro

YEAH BREH APPROACH ME
Reply Quote
Multiboxer owns people who wears blues/greens/BoAs. Cool story @ 11.
Reply Quote
multiple friends pvping together can do the same. ^
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I wasn't aware they would be converting the pve servers to pvp in MoP.
Reply Quote
05/18/2012 08:22 PMPosted by Zæyagoneham

They... aren't?

You know world pvp can happen on any server, right?
Reply Quote

sheep like you think that on a pve server any form of pvp isnt allowed.

guess im gonna have to tell blood legion to stop raiding since they're on a pvp server and i guess i wasnt aware they were converting pvp servers to pve in mop
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
World ganking sure is fun
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Ah yes, 10 on 1 TB HK farming sure is tough.

Much tougher than say, 5v5 arena, as we all can see from your exemplary PvP ranking.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

Much tougher than say, 5v5 arena, as we all can see from your exemplary PvP ranking.

The way alliance on this server gloat over 5v1 kills in TB you'd think it was
Reply Quote

Just because a server is pvp, pve or rp based doesn't mean any less of a players ability.
Reply Quote

http://i.imgur.com/90Ik0.jpg

I don't 10v1 all the time. I just love when people make assumptions.

The alliance in that game just ran from me after their whole raid wiped to me several times.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
@Virral, no arguments there. Plenty of douchebaggery going on from Alliance folk as well giving virtual high fives after 5 of them take down a single Horde player. With help from TB Alliance guards of course.

http://i.imgur.com/90Ik0.jpg

I don't 10v1 all the time. I just love when people make assumptions.

The alliance in that game just ran from me after their whole raid wiped to me several times.

So, committing all of your multibox toons (25% of your entire AV raid) to picking off Alliance members 10v1 certainly worked out for you and the rest of the BG raid members, seeing that no matter how many times you wiped them, the Alliance still won the BG. Were they running from you, or capturing your attention and keeping you from doing something useful by tying all 10 of your toons up? Congratulations. Seemingly, the tell you received from Vynstaryn was well deserved.
Reply Quote
05/18/2012 03:02 AMPosted by Chalithri
http://i.imgur.com/fwbwZ.jpg

hahah, Demarious (down in the bottom right corner) is one of my peeps.

Please don't attach him to ToS. We want nothing to do with them.
Edited by Gijora on 5/22/2012 12:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 09:24 AMPosted by Kitena
So, committing all of your multibox toons (25% of your entire AV raid) to picking off Alliance members 10v1 certainly worked out for you and the rest of the BG raid members, seeing that no matter how many times you wiped them, the Alliance still won the BG. Were they running from you, or capturing your attention and keeping you from doing something useful by tying all 10 of your toons up? Congratulations.

If I could rely on the other numskulls on my team to complete battleground objectives it would have been an easy victory. Unfortunately, I had to hold off the alliance as long as possible while the rest of my team kept wiping at van with bunkers up.

My games more often look like this: http://i.imgur.com/jHoaU.jpg

10 v 15-20 is more accurate. There are 10v1 scenarios, but that isn't the whole game. Some alliance think they are heroes.

Keep the hatorade filled - don't want to get thirsty now!

Seemingly, the tell you received from Vynstaryn was well deserved.

http://i.imgur.com/lF9ET.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
05/18/2012 09:12 PMPosted by Chalithri

They... aren't?

You know world pvp can happen on any server, right?

If people flag themselves... that doesn't happen now. I'm confused again about the purpose of this thread.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest

sheep like you think that on a pve server any form of pvp isnt allowed.

guess im gonna have to tell blood legion to stop raiding since they're on a pvp server and i guess i wasnt aware they were converting pvp servers to pve in mop

Sheep? Really? In order for you world pvp, you have to find people that are flagged, or provoke them. Good luck with that. There's a reason pvp servers are almost all heavily weighted to one faction. The majority of people that play WoW aren't interested in World PVP.
Edited by Zæyagoneham on 5/24/2012 4:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote

If people flag themselves... that doesn't happen now. I'm confused again about the purpose of this thread.

TPG and I were killing alliance for a few hours in Stormwind the other night. You would be surprised how many people will flag. Then again, you have already made the mistake of assuming things instead of doing a bit of your own research.

EDIT: Accidentally a word.
Edited by Chalithri on 5/24/2012 9:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]