Yo

85 Human Warrior
05/22/2012 04:26 PMPosted by Doomlegend
Derpitator is the worst warrior on the server lol theres no point in even taking his opinion into consideration.

also technically im not on the server so therefor im not the worst warrior on the server and sadly neither are you.
So you would have to stick to trying to call me the worst warrior on frostmourne which wouldnt work as you are over there as well.
Reply Quote
Ahem.......I play the worste warrior evar! Check out Cuchulain Malorne
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
you two warriors have a rivalry i can see, but the thing is, i dont think either of you realise that ur both nobody dumb fuk noobs of the 1500 bracket. every thread in the last 6 months has been between you two moronic fukwits complaining about each other and claiming you are both better and challenging each other to ingame FIGHTS and never delivering cos ur both fkn garb. in fact you are both so fukin bad at this game NEITHER of you are on jubeithos either (and when u were no one fukin knew who u were or give 2 fuks about either of u cos ur so fukin sh1t) so can u go and buy a rope from bunnings warehouse and fukin hang urselves so i dont have to read ur fukin garbage in every fukin thread u stupid !@#$ kunts
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
05/23/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Myzk
so i dont have to read ur fukin garbage

right back at ya pal but anyways i realise im !@#$ on the warrior and the game in general which is why i dont play it anymore and rarely check the forums, although i did check it the other day and got excited when i saw doom trying to talk %^-*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Mick went HAM
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Hit a nerve
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
05/23/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Myzk
you two warriors have a rivalry i can see, but the thing is, i dont think either of you realise that ur both nobody dumb fuk noobs of the 1500 bracket. every thread in the last 6 months has been between you two moronic fukwits complaining about each other and claiming you are both better and challenging each other to ingame FIGHTS and never delivering cos ur both fkn garb. in fact you are both so fukin bad at this game NEITHER of you are on jubeithos either (and when u were no one fukin knew who u were or give 2 fuks about either of u cos ur so fukin sh1t) so can u go and buy a rope from bunnings warehouse and fukin hang urselves so i dont have to read ur fukin garbage in every fukin thread u stupid !@#$ kunts

I agree we do have a big rivalry it basicly started when i joined Godmode, World pvp does create rivalry of course. I dont care what Agitator has to say to me and neither should he... i troll him for fun because i find it amusing to see what reply i would get. But reading what you just said 'so can u go and buy a rope from bunnings warehouse and fukin hang urselves' There are some things that shouldnt be said online and you sir just crossed that line... Its very dangerous on your part saying bull!@#$ like that when you dont even know the guy so please do watch what you say on the internet ty have a nice day.
Edited by Doomlegend on 5/24/2012 11:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
55 Human Death Knight
05/24/2012 11:18 PMPosted by Doomlegend

I agree we do have a big rivalry it basicly started when i joined Godmode, World pvp does create rivalry of course. I dont care what Agitator has to say to me and neither should he... i troll him for fun because i find it amusing to see what reply i would get. But reading what you just said 'so can u go and buy a rope from bunnings warehouse and fukin hang urselves' There are some things that shouldnt be said online and you sir just crossed that line... Its very dangerous on your part saying bull!@#$ like that when you dont even know the guy so please do watch what you say on the internet ty have a nice day.

Well said mate Bravo /clap
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xu_6VIZd08

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
05/24/2012 01:54 AMPosted by Agitatör
so i dont have to read ur fukin garbage

and rarely check the forums

reply to every post ever made

rarely check the forums

05/24/2012 11:18 PMPosted by Doomlegend
you sir just crossed that line... Its very dangerous on your part saying bull!@#$ like that

haha nice joke, shouldnt you be in ur mums car getting a lift to bunnings you stupid rat !@#$

swissgaming male night elf WORLD PVP we go COMMANDO /chestpump!! YEAH WE RULE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Get over yourself Mick
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
get on my level
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Which level would that be? The Basement?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
hahah whered u get that call? same place as ur skill ? the trash can
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Well it's become apparent how i'm talking to the equivalent of a paper bag so i'm going to go.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
haha u got nothin

stay smasht
Reply Quote
PETERQT JASPERBRO GETTIN LIPPITY UP IN HERE

In all seriousness, no point transferring a priest to our server, me and peterqt got the #1 priest slot secured l0l

jeez get over yourself. there's a reason we forced Abduol to reroll priest whilst we were playing with you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]