What happened?

75 Blood Elf Warlock
I just started playing WoW again after a very long time away.. I visited the auction house and noticed that absolutely everything was going for much more than I was used to, that and other players were very few and far between, even if Org. Is this realm dying, or do all the realms only have stacks of Light Leather going for 4G a piece? I always enjoyed using the auction house to hunt for deals, and unless the value of 1 Gold has gone down considerably, something seems amiss to me.
Reply Quote
Pretty much every realm has had screwed up auction houses for the entire length of Cata, and they just keep getting worse with time.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Easier to make money in cata so things naturally are going for more...SOME thing... Items like vol Air/Fire/Water etc, are extremely low compared to what they were like 2 weeks ago. They went from 15-20g down to 6g ea. AH's are all out of whack. PLUS..the population on Nath's alliance side has hit rock bottom, so there arent as many resources available on the AH. So those that are there, are going to be higher priced. Go hordeside lol, there's actually decent prices over there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]