Anyone on this server who can still PvP

90 Human Warlock
-I've been looking for serious pvpers for a while.

i concur
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I will be transferring alt hunter to Ally side Lothar to raid with some friends, not sure if its final yet but i would like to get at least some decent players to do some arenas 2k+. But im not sure about this server how well it does with pvp or anything haha. Had multiple teams above 2100, and several over 2300 every other season until partners left for KT :(.
Edited by Silent on 6/17/2012 4:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
<- Also looking for any sort of team at all ally side. Anyone willing to play give me a shout
Edited by Swag on 6/19/2012 4:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
horde > alliance. fact.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
-I've been looking for serious pvpers for a while, my highest experienced class is a rogue at 1800 doing 3's (RLS) shaman's mother came down with cancer as soon as we got our team rolling. Subbed me for a Boomkin team went to 2k (boomkin was 2700+ experienced) before shaman vanished to take care of his mother.
-I really don't have time for "scheduled" raids due to military life, but always have time for pvp. I'm willing to xfer priest/rogue to horde side lothar (where I originally started). I have macroing and the basic ideas of chain cc. My pvp just needs refining and practice.
-Gear will never be an issue, I don't mind grinding BG's to max out on welfare gear.
-Before this starts to feel like a damn résumé, I learn quick. There shouldn't be any reason, besides shortage of team mates, that I can't play at 2k rating. If horde has a bigger pvp player base to offer, I'll probably end up hopping over anyway.
-I also have a DK/Hpally/Hunter/Mage all welfared out, just never had the time to play with a 3's team that had any idea what was going on. I'm sick of twos, lookin for something to do...
-I can pretty much guarantee that I'll be on daily for the next 3-4 months before deployment.

Can you send the Boomkin in?
Reply Quote
92 Human Priest
06/27/2012 04:09 PMPosted by Zaeyagoneham
Can you send the Boomkin in?

He hopped on the Tich/KT train.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
I'm not terribly experienced with Arena, but the last month or so I've been trying to play it non-stop and learn more. I have most of the basics down such as focusing, cc and the like, but could always improve. If anyone with some experience was looking for teammates, I'd gladly join as I'm very eager to learn more.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
One of the major difficulties I've found on the alliance side is any serious teams getting together. It seems like your parter quits as soon as you cap and theres never been the ability to get a group dynamic down. I've been looking for a serious partner so I could experience pvp at the higher rating levels(only started pvping since i came back to wow in january) and get more practice in. Also would like to say I am down for any type of bash each others face in free for all, say one day horde comes to sw just to brawl in trade?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Sammo hit the nail on the head for me- "The only fun I still have is when I raid with friends, anytime I have to resort to pugging anything PvE, I wind up regretting it as soon as I see how the first wipe happened."

Ive only been logging on for my 3 nights a week for raid and thats it for the past 4months. I was pretty damn close to quitting the game when MoP comes out, but suddenly over the past week Ive got a little bit of splurge to keep going or at least mess around on another toon. I havent touched a BG in over 3 months and almost felt like queing the other night after I decided to burn all my conq points stored.

Point is, as we get closer to MoP more people will get back into the game again. I might even start queing up for some TBs, because honestly before I quit PVPing that was the most fun I had was searching for Virral and testing fate. Its to bad Sammo server xfered on his rogue cause it was fun tagging up :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Im down as a clown on my resto shaman
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
07/13/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Whodat
Its to bad Sammo server xfered on his rogue cause it was fun tagging up :)

Fixt. I'm back and faction transferring back to Alliance baby.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Greetings Mr. Virral
There are still some of us that still play and have never left the server. I for one am still here, as are a couple of grand marshals I know. Come to Goldshire (the inn is rivaling Moonguard).
I have always enjoyed this server. Lately, we've been having Horde visitors in Goldshire, with the usual UN-accomodating alliance players. (Damn brats ruin the fun.)
Pay us a visit and we'll talk.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Just found this thread so I thought I'd post my 2 cents here...
I have been on this server since early this year, but was Alliance until June. I havn't rreally focused PvP in the past except for seasons 9 and 11. Season 9 I was resto shammy rolling with an arms warrior in 2s. We went up 1700 was our highest rating I think. And season 11 I have been playing partially just for fun in 2s for conq. Me and a warrior buddy went to about 1200-1300 rating with just getting capped every week. (He was switching between arms and fury)
As for bgs and rbgs, on Stormreaver in season 9 I was in the #1 PvP guild on the server and did pre-made bgs with them as resto shammy, but never got into any of the rbgs. I was always declined because I had no prior rbgs experience.
In MoP I'm looking to be focusing PvP more as a Monk (Heals or Damage, though I've always healed in PvP, hardly ever been dps spec). Came to the forums looking for some PvPers who I might be able to get together with in game for some PvP fun.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
[quote]

Safekracka played with Balroq.

Sorry to thread rez, but Safekracka played with a different rogue waayy back in the day. They did double rogue for quite a while. Then I played 2s with his rogue partner for a while (season 2 I think) and we all played 5s. His rogue partner transferred later on (and got ri-diculous ratings) and Safekracka started playing with Balroq.

Does anyone remember that rogue's name?
Edited by Anderine on 1/9/2013 8:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Searingdisc. Him and safe would coordinate hits in the deep run tram. Used to save me in the arena all the time /wave /nod
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
01/08/2013 11:18 AMPosted by Skoalbandit
Searingdisc. Him and safe would coordinate hits in the deep run tram. Used to save me in the arena all the time /wave /nod

Thaaaattsss him. I've been trying to remember his name for AGES. Thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
you guys should carry ol' donkofpuncho to 2.2 for the first time in his wow career.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]