Beware player Tankaden in guild JustOwnedYou

85 Blood Elf Mage
I've been in the small guild "Just Owned You" for a little over a week now, one of the GM's in the guild was trying to sell me Emberflame Bracers for 3k (telling me 3k is his special guildie discount), THEY ARE ONLY WORTH 250-500GOLD AND HE KNEW IT BEFOREHAND. I was horrified at the idea of a guild GM trying to scam THEIR OWN guild mate, so I complained in guild chat and he kicked me before I could complain more.

Beware of this player (name Tankaden)

The original GM's, Shinyshield and Bumprump (or something) are really good people, it's a shame evil members are in the guild too.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Update: Story is worse because I found out this guy IS the guild leader.

Beware of this guild, It's full of nice people, but the GM himself is a scammer. :(
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
( •_•) Looks like he

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■) Just owned you.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I feel sorry for the members of that guild.
Reply Quote
91 Human Warlock
I feel sorry for you feeling sorry for the members of that guild
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
hunkofmoo is the gm of that guild his alt is tankaden shinyshield deathren and heheiblinked we have had over 1500 members come and go we are on a new player realm helping all new players i recently just started playing again. so when i was selling those 378 bracers i figured it was a good deal when he told me he already had them and got them for 250g i was like wow gratz on the nice buy. he took it even further and talked crap in chat about how he was offended and stuff. ive already had multiple members message me saying that he was causing trouble i also got on to him for saying the n* word in chat 2 days before hand. after he started causing even more trouble i removed him from the guild. and reported for language that he kept harrassing me and cussing me in whisper he then continu7ed on 3 diff alts to cuss at me. he messaged every member online cussing me out to them i will get all of my officers to confirm this shortly. eyne you have been owned. and nice jopb on posting a hate forum cause you get kicked from a guild from ur own actions.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Eyne, you are the only old guild member I have known to get blocked by several people. As this guild and especially the gm have been very nice and helpful to all. You so mad ... you JUST GOT OWNED <3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
As an member of this guild I can vouch for the GMs. They help the lower level members of the guild and do a lot to help advance the guild through runs and donating time and money.

I don't remember much about this mage Eyne but I can say that you are talking about the same person (Shinyshield is actually an alt of his).

I understand your anger about getting kicked out but you should find some other way to unleash your troll rage.

QQ somewhere else.

You... just got owned.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Its sad that you would put this kinda drama out here.You acted immature about the situation and now you wanna come out here and post your drama here REALLY!!Dude move on and find some other place to join put this in the past and forget about it, we already forgot about you!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
You were always caught in the middle of drama. Everytime I looked into the chat you were bragging, frustrating guildies (plus me) with your obsession over mages, cussing before 7pm server time, calling people names, and spamming your need for a lady in the guild chat. We've warned you several times, and we've let a few things slide. If Tankaden kicked you for the guild then it was for a good reason. This guild is meant for helping each other not scaring each other away with drama. This forum isn't helping you at all in fact its only proof of how immature you are for putting business out in the open and not expecting us to find it and comment the reasons you were kicked. People get kicked from guilds dude get over it You're in another guild now but you're still tripping over this?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Req
I could care less about your guild drama. No one really cared about what OP said to begin with then you idiots come in here acting all self-righteous?? *sigh*

Kids these days. Anything for attention.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■) Case closed
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]