How Much Are You Worth???!!

85 Worgen Hunter
I was cruising the web one fine night and found this site

"Maldy! Evaluating chars from WoW since First War!"

It asks: "How much do your char worth?" (No its not a typo their words not mine)

So here is my hunter.
RoseDarkStar
A whole $390.85!
Really she is max Alchemy and Herbalist,
plus Cooking and First Aide!
She is even I level 392!
What does it take?
/sigh

Web Site Here: www.Maldy.net
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Interesting that it says that my priest is worth 2 and a half grand and my rogue with legendary daggers is only worth $800 in their little value system.

Edit: My warrior in LFR gear who I haven't played since about 3 weeks after DS came out is supposedly worth more than my legendary rogue. O.o
Edited by Zachqt on 5/28/2012 7:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
awwwwwwww i'm only worth $1,332 =(

edit: yea something is funky about this, my pally who I haven't played in like a year is worth almost 6x my priest with Savior, gear, and 3x the achieves. lol >:( grrrr
Edited by Saíntly on 5/28/2012 9:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

edit: yea something is funky about this, my pally who I haven't played in like a year is worth almost 6x my priest with Savior, gear, and 3x the achieves. lol >:( grrrr

So close, just need 5 more dollars!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
idk if this been updated. I am at $8,686.75 Bronze medal even tho I broke 100k gold on this toon legendary said I have 1. But I have 3 legendarily forth legendary is on its way....
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest

So close, just need 5 more dollars!

omg! i just noticed that. i guess i'm special after all
Reply Quote
83 Human Paladin
well I find this funny cause your characters are worth ZERO - you can't sell them, it is against the terms of service. you don't actually own your characters, you pay for the right to access them and play them. cant really sell something you don't own so the only value it has it sentimental to you alone.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
well I find this funny cause your characters are worth ZERO - you can't sell them, it is against the terms of service

Yeah, that's stopped people. Ever.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Lawlbooms says HI! HI! (saintly)
Edited by Space on 8/24/2012 3:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/21/2012 10:49 PMPosted by Slashlove
well I find this funny cause your characters are worth ZERO - you can't sell them, it is against the terms of service

Yeah, that's stopped people. Ever.

Yeah, it hasn't stopped people from it, but they sure have gotten their accounts locked from it. There was a article in the local paper where I live where a kid sued a guy and won cause the guy sold him an account and it was shortly locked by blizzard.

The guy's defense was " he paid for the time invested in the game " and the judge basically laughed and said " accounts are not meant to be sold by the manufacture and by these rules you agreed to when making this account. There for you are guilty of selling stolen property and must refund the (amount don't remember it ) to the boy. "
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I was walking around Walmart the other day shopping for some school clothes and I ran into a guy who recognized me because I look very similar to my in game character, he offered me 600 euros for just my character. At first I thought it was canadian money so I took his offer. Luckily I did not go thru with it and still have 600 euros and not sure what the exchange rate is or where to exchange it at.
Reply Quote
69 Goblin Shaman
My pally is worth 3,272.96

Edit:WOW all my characters that are 85 are worth 2K+
Edited by Fizzlewinkle on 9/2/2012 11:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yeah, it hasn't stopped people from it, but they sure have gotten their accounts locked from it. There was a article in the local paper where I live where a kid sued a guy and won cause the guy sold him an account and it was shortly locked by blizzard.

Meanwhile, the majority of people who sold their accounts are happy with their money.

Not that I condone doing it, but claiming characters are worth zero is either idealistic or ignorant. If a person were going to quit the game anyway, and wanted to do so irrevocably in such a way that they're giving control to another person, getting their account locked isn't actually a risk for a decent amount of money.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'm worth more than saintly, at 4,185.97, that's all that matters to me.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
gdi i just refreshed saintly and now she's at 4,243.65 in pvp gear

but my druid is worth 5,257.79 so i win again
Edited by Feobad on 9/7/2012 6:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest

feo always bein bad n !@#$
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman

$6,404.45

Suck it both of you.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest

$6,404.45

Suck it both of you.

$9,213.44

GET ON MAH LEVELLLLLLLLL
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I don't see you anywhere near 9k saintly
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]