7/8H ilvl 404 Holy Paladin LF Guild

90 Human Paladin
As the post says, I'm a 404 Holy Paladin looking for a new home. I can provide logs and other information as necessary. Things i'm looking for are as follows --

--5/8H Cleared or more
--Most convenient days: Mon-Thur and Sunday(4-8 server).
--Has to be a 10m (getting a new computer in roughly one month)
--Most importantly a guild that is active

I'm looking to move to a guild full of competent players. I strive to push my playing to the best and compete with those within my own guild as a way of bettering both them and myself. Please send me an in game mail or whisper for more details.

Thank you for your time!
Edited by Rurakhae on 6/7/2012 8:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Hey man! I just started <Ascend> on Aerie Peak and I am transferring many of my buddies from Dalaran. On Dalaran, our guild was 8/8H in DS and we are ready to bring our raiding expertise to Aerie Peak. I've read your post and I have looked through your gear thoroughly and <Ascend> and I would love to have you in our guild. If you are interested, please whisper me in game or send me mail through the in-game mailbox. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
yall should come horde side so we can have more people :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]