Blessed Cheese Makers (New Guild)

90 Human Warlock
We decided to make our own guild to help create a group of people who are not only active but are always willing to help and join in with fellow guild mates. We are all very talkative and play many games other than just WoW. We also have our own teamspeak that everyone is free to use. Currently there are about 10 active members in the guild total. We did however just reboot our guild idea, and are trying to recruit anyone that wants to join our group to always have a friendly bunch of people to play with them. Everyone has invite capabilities. We do both PVE and PVP, as well as just mess around doing random things lol. Some of the other games we currently play are League of Legends and Diablo 3. But like I said before we play all sorts of games and regularly play together while using our teamspeak.

I realize that this server is pretty dead, and that currently my main is not in my own guild lol. But me and my group of friends have started our own guild due to a lack of activity and cooperation in our current guild. Most of the people online at any given time dont respond to you when you say something in guild chat, let alone actually want to join you in Bgs, or Tol barad or whatever you might be wanting to do. Not intending to offend or bash, just stating the truth, though it may hurt.

Sorry this is drawn out, to sum everything up. We are a really friendly group who is looking for anyone to join us in our attempt to rally active members in Archimonde to play together. I know that the guild is only level 1, but we all think having active friendly people in a guild is more important than the benefits from a high level guild that lacks this. We are all about just having fun and would love for you to join us!

If you would like to join find Blessed Cheese Makers on the guild list, post here, or whisper to one of these people

-me
-Theadin
-Beargrils

Also the name is a joke from monty python if you didnt know, and yes we do love cheese and carry some on our characters at all times. lol :P
Edited by Shope on 5/28/2012 10:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Human Warrior
is this a trick for 2g1c?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]