The latest Horde Multi-Boxer in the server...

90 Draenei Mage
Well, there is the fact that they can coordinate instantly to focus down a single character very quickly, without having to type or even speak. That's an advantage whether it's 1v5 or 5v5. So it's a way to avoid having to (gasp!) cooporate with others in an mmo, which is a little cheap, honestly. But they're still easy enough to take down if they're not played well.

Shrug, that's no different to 5 players being on vent or skype (or well it is, in that you have to approach it a little differently, but I wouldn't call it harder to deal with per se).
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Poupee, when you say what he is doing is legal but when the game was made many moons ago our fore fathers didn't have this planned for us, i wanna punch you. This isn't some legal/privacy issue and we're not defending the Constitution (although, even when that thought process is used IRL I still think people are just grasping at straws)

The first sentence asked by the OP was "is this type of activity even allowed on the game". So yes, we were addressing a legal issue, and I believe it has been resolved.

As for people saying in PvP Multiboxing is an issue, no it isn't, you're just dumb. It's less effective than 5 people in skype together saying "ok, now attack Poupee." And a lot of people PvP with friends so... for how common grouping up is and how uncommon multiboxing is... cry more.

Main point,/miss you Poupee

While I wasn't saying that multiboxing was an issue, and that part of your post may not have addressed to me, you did say my name twice in it, so i'll go ahead and address it. I think the idea that bothers people is that one guy can raise so much fuss. It's mainly the people who solo queue for TB that seem to be complaining. I'm sure you've seen plenty of people shout out contradicting directions during TB, and tons of lost TB games since people were so divided/fighting in the streets/off doing their own thing. So the fact that this guy can come along and be his own coordinated army without having to spend time rounding up people and setting up a vent/skype call, seem to annoy people.

TL;DR version: people are miffed because one guy is raising so much havoc.
Solution: Make your own coordinated attack group.

Edit: 2/10 for effort. Kinda like your performance on breaking people out on valks.
Edited by Sprucelee on 6/10/2012 10:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Alliance TB:

person1 - EVERYONE HAS TO GO HERE. RIGHT NOW.

person2 - NO. EVERYONE HAS TO GO HERE. RIGHT NOW.

person 3 - YOU'RE BOTH NOOB %##$@( @#*(%&#*( 3 OF US NEED TO GO THERE AND THE REST NEED TO GO OVER THERE.

person 1 - WHO ARE YOU CALLING A NOOB! YOU'RE A #@$^

person 2 - YOU'RE BOTH $#$@(* $%%

person 4 - WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP AND PLAY

person 2 - GO #$@# YOURSELF $%#%*(!!!

person 5 - I'm not even gonna do anything. I'm just here for free honor. No point, pvp is so unfair...

Aww we lost. Must be the multi-boxer's fault.
Reply Quote
Just report <Rolling with Bob Saget> for violating the "No celebrity naming" rules if you are mad at him. Enough reports and it will be name changed.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Just report <Rolling with Bob Saget> for violating the "No celebrity naming" rules if you are mad at him. Enough reports and it will be name changed.
Oooooor we could just continue to focus the darn pally. :-)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
*yawn*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]