Can't access Sholazar Oracle Dailies

(Locked)

90 Human Paladin
I completed the final mission - "A Hero's Burden", killing a level 77 elite Lich. the Oracle helped kill the Lich and gave me the completion quest to turn in at Rainspeaker Canopy.
I am now 2/3rds through honored w Oracles and still can't get the dailies. Soo Say just keeps asking for shinies.
Pretty sure I've done every other bloody quest in the zone (got the achievement for the Nesingwary quests).
I chimed in to another similar thread and got flamed for it.
So if I burned the Lich down too fast - how do I fix it? It's not like I can go back and do the quest over.
Any constructive input would be appreciated.
05/24/2012 07:55 PMPosted by Rostislaf
So if I burned the Lich down too fast - how do I fix it?

It's a daily, so you can do it after dailies reset.
Support Forum Agent
I completed the final mission - "A Hero's Burden", killing a level 77 elite Lich. the Oracle helped kill the Lich and gave me the completion quest to turn in at Rainspeaker Canopy.

Is that for the character you are posting on, Rostislaf? I see Hero's Burden has been completed but not Hand of the Oracles.

So if I burned the Lich down too fast - how do I fix it? It's not like I can go back and do the quest over.
Any constructive input would be appreciated.

You can actually just wait for Artruis to spawn again. Fight him, slowly, getting him to about 30% health. At that point you'll be side with one of the factions by killing the other. After you have done that, finish off Artruis.

If you sided with the Oracles you should receive a quest from Jaloot called: Hand of the Oracles. You'll turn that into Jaloot and pick up Return of the Friendly Dryskin. Note that REturn of the Friendly Dryskin may only show an exclamation if you have "low level quests" turned on in tracking.
90 Human Paladin
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody "low level quest" thing that I never thought to check.
I'm well on my way with the dailies - just got Revered today.

My humble gratitude, once again.

~zug zug :)
Support Forum Agent
Bloody "low level quest" thing that I never thought to check.
I'm well on my way with the dailies - just got Revered today.

Huzzah! Good luck!
I also cannot get jaloot to give me the next step. Killed lich 5 times. Did the choosing part. He took the first quest but wont give me the follow up quest of hand of the oracles.
90 Gnome Mage
Cope, you need to do the fight with just auto-attack until the two adds enable. Then save the one for the faction you want, again still using auto-attack. If you don't kill them slowly, the script won't complete.

Razter, you need to make sure to kill both slowly or you may only get one of the quests needed.
90 Worgen Hunter
I'm trying this too and it's really starting to tick me off now. I've tried killing him "slow" 5 times now. I took off my trinks, jewelry and gun. He pulled them both the chains, I kill the bear dude but Jaloot doesn't give me a quest to go turn back in! He has no low quests either. I've tried logging off, killing him SLOW and NOTHING!
90 Worgen Hunter
Most of my armor, too? Jeeze! I'll try it again here shortly.
100 Dwarf Warrior
Something similar to Rostislaf happened to me, but I checked my general log and it says "A Hero's Burden" is completed. There's nothing on my quest log, presuming it was really done.
Just to make sure, I even tried the "slow" method for killing the undead, but now, when Lich's philately pops up I got nothing more from the oracle guy (no yellow or blue exclamation).
Yes, on my first time, I looted and already sold the necklace, then I came back to the oracle on Lich's cave but I got nothing there.
The point is: I can't find another quests and I got "A Hero's Burden" automatically completed after accepting it.
Is it possible to fix? Feeling really frustrated... Thanks for your attention.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]