[H] Herald of the Titans title run

85 Blood Elf Hunter
Control everything?

As far as we knew, it was a full clear, all hardmodes, gear run, what was there to control?

Bullying? We where having fun on skype, and in raid chat joking between each other then all of a sudden you burst out with caps rage.
Abusive language directed at us and our guild, get a clue yeh?

We put far more effort into our herald toons (crafted 226 gear/VP gear), as was evident when you guys rocked up in pre WOTLK greens.

It was a good idea, poor execution on your behalf.

Goodluck next time.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
Yo,

I am the so called "healer rolling on spriest gear". This toon was meant to be a healer, hence my name "Tarheals". However you asked for me to go spriest. If you look at the Tier i am trying to get... it is spriest. I have healing legs because they dropped from Voa. I am gearing for spriest and you were told repetitively this was the case. The fact you cannot listen and assumed otherwise is not our problem. Go and troll somewhere else, we will get this achievement without the annoyance of players such as yourself.
And in all seriousness, with the ability to reforge either hit or spirit gear WTF DOES IT MATTER.
lol.
Reply Quote
I'm sorry but this was a gearing run, not to complete it and get the achievement that night, we were working towards it and seeing our luck with drops before we crafted or got any other items.

It wasn't a joke, you were trying to control, getting your healer to roll on items that had hit on it specifically so I didn't get it, you were rude and abusive, you called us a number of abusive names and your level 85 friend rage quit when he didnt get what he wanted.

Hate to break it to you babe but the world doesn't revolve around you and your mates and what you and your mates want.

Might want to run it yourself if you want to be controlling and abusive.

Later Gator.
Reply Quote
There was two priests bro, not just 1, 1 was a HEALER, 1 was a DPS, the HEALER, who was HEALING the run, was rolling on HIT gear to be a jerk.

Nice lies you got going on.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
LOL. At the end of the day mate, our guild, the abusive one in question. Put more effort into this run than all of you combined. You all rocked up with BoA gear and expected to get all the gear you wanted. We cant help it if your !@#$%in and moaning because you didnt put in any effort and was hoping to get carried....
It was a gearing run.... so why save alg till last? All we did was question why. No more no less.
JSE, you were the one who ask us how normal DS was treating us! I am not one to pay out on other guilds progress but where is your guild? Come on dude please dont bag other peoples progress.
If you all had put some effort and thought in our to gear your toons and effectively lead this raid, then none of this would have happened. We are geared and ready... your the ones that are not....
Edited by Tarheals on 6/23/2012 8:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
The level 85 left as he had had enough of you, to be completely honest.

Better stop now, don't want to make a girl cry.

It's a game.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I'd be keen to come to AS IN TRADITIONS herald of the titans title run when they repeat it, currently leveling my boomkin/resto druid atm, should be 80 in like a week
Reply Quote
You won't make me cry, he left because of Freya not because of anything else, don't be a liar.

Either way, GL and all that jazz.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
lol its actually funny how off base you are.... He left BECAUSE OF YOU!
Reply Quote
Oh and get carried, You do realise the ret paladin doing 65 k dps was there helping us and he was one of us? Yeah, nice work. You were getting carried by Verse but as I said goodluck, and quit being such elitest control freaks, if it aint your raid quit trying to lead it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I didn't once ask how normal DS was treating you. Not once. I hardly play on this toon and rarely raid; only pug.

Secondly, it was a GEARING run. I didn't expect everyone to be geared already - the purpose of the first few weeks, as per my original post, was to gear everyone.

Nevertheless, I don't care anymore.
Reply Quote
Sorry for double posts!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Sooooo As In Tradition going to start up a run?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeaIvjoH1FY
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aa8SDQ8_kk
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Yes Eruptor, we have the following....

Lock
Spriest
Dpriest
Prot Pal
Mage
Rogue
Rdruid
Ele shaman
Dk tank

A boomkin would fit in nicely.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I am that mentioned 85 that left and I like turtles
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]