My history on Sentinels

90 Blood Elf Mage
05/31/2012 03:11 PMPosted by Silversol
Also, RIP Silversol, death by mobs while healing for once.

Well you died after I got killed as well.
Minor details!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
05/30/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Sinlinara
My history on Sentinels: Came for The Legendary Sisterhood, stayed for the forums.

This explains a lot. Damn pot stirrer! XD
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
My history?

Transferred Xavot over from Zul'Jin in late August 2007 at level 70. Most of my time was in Warpath, but I spend time in other guilds. Phule's Company, Duskguard, and Insurrection to name a few. December of 2009 I joined Vitality and have been there ever since.

My main contributions were crappy DPS in raids and humping AFK people. Or running around in a lovely black dress with Prodon in Silvermoon. Either way, Good times.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Most of my time was spent humping people.

fixed?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Started playing sometime in September of 2006 with my brother. Just picked Sentinels out randomly and started playing, on opposite factions oddly enough. Joined and left a few smaller guilds, eventually joining <Unchained> in either December of '06 or January of '07. A fair few of the folks from <Proven> joined <Unchained>, which then became <The League>. Was a member of <The League> from it's founding up until March of 2012 when several of us transferred to <Zug Life> on Cho'gall-US as trying to maintain a level of progression suited for many of the members became harder and harder to do on Sentinels.

Rainy is the only character I play with any frequency that is off of Sentinels though, and I think I spend more time on those alts that are on Sentinels than I do on him, granted I'm kinda at the point where I don't have a whole lot left to do on him.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I came, I gnomed, I conquered.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/05/2012 08:16 AMPosted by Ikinai

Veni, gnomi, vici
Reply Quote
2 Human Hunter
Once upon a time....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koc4-hoA7j8&feature=bf_next&list=PLA7BF83CD97A91EFA
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Once upon a time....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koc4-hoA7j8&feature=bf_next&list=PLA7BF83CD97A91EFA

Nice. And in a similar vein...an ode to the Big Blue Dress

http://youtu.be/2z29Rk8814
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/05/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Ionie

"An error occurred during validation."
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
06/05/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Silversol

"An error occurred during validation."

A bad link link is almost as inconvenient as a bad burrito. Here's a fresh replacement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z29Rk8814w
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
Well dare, my link didn't work.

Here is it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZD81cUBwHo&feature=BFa&list=PL61E5E1012F567279
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
06/05/2012 08:16 AMPosted by Ikinai

"Put your seatbelt on, boy. I don't ride with anybody 'less they wear their seatbelt. It's one of my rules."
Edited by Stasar on 6/10/2012 9:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
This thread.... It needs... It needs more Metatucker.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
06/13/2012 06:58 AMPosted by Metatucker

I thought I saw you the other day, but apparently 310 mount speed isn't fast enough to catch ya :]
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
06/13/2012 09:15 AMPosted by Marques

I thought I saw you the other day, but apparently 310 mount speed isn't fast enough to catch ya :]

<3
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Well, I guess I should give my experience on Sentinels while I'm at it.. To the best of my ability of course.

I joined WoW back in March of 08, Probably the 13th or 14th. When my friends got me into it. My first Char was actually a Warrior with a randomized name on some unknown server.

My friends said to go to Sentinels and there I decided to roll a warlock, and they said that my personality was close to a warlock.

My name has actually been a huge pain since I first started. lol. "Meta!@#$er Meat%^-*er etc etc." I deal with it and I came to deal with it. I got to level 5 in Goldshire when I saw my friends Characters. I asked what the Name under their characters was, they said it was a guild so i asked to join.

Thats when I joined <I Misplaced My Pants> Oh my god. So many good times in that guild. It was ran by Sadiirasia and Tiegan. Hope I spelled Sadi's name right.. They were the best group of people I've ever been with, and from then on I haven't found anyone better and I don't plan too. We had so many guild name changes such as <Engel> and many others that I can't think of them atm.

I level on and on and I was fairly quiet in guild chat giving an old "Lol" if someone said a funny joke, which there were many. At about level 46. I got into PvP for some reason. I just loved it! Although I was a nub because I thought Stamina was everything. Haha. I had about 3k HP at that level as a warlock which was hilarious, I still got pwnd in WSG.

I had finally reached level 70 When until the next day WoTLK Came out! Come on I couldn't even enjoy the thrill of 70 PvP. So I packed up and went to Northrend. I leveled fairly quickly becoming the 5th Person in the guild getting to 80. At some point in time a good friend of mine who we called "Carn" (First part of his name) misspelled my name and called me "Meat" Everyone laughed and that came to be my nickname in the guild. I didn't mind.

The guild disbanded for a few weeks and soon Sadi came with a new guild called <Engel> I joined immediately. We raided Naxx 10 every Friday and Saturday which was so much fun. But I heard grim news a few months later. Sadi had to step down with Tiegan because of IRL problems. The guild soon fell apart. and I was crushed.. I couldn't believe it. My first friends on the server quit at once, or went Horde, I don't know if I cried, but I tell you I came close.
<3 Ikes, Sereh, Carn, Sadi, Tiegan, and all the others that were in those guilds. I will never forget the good times we had. <3

Later on I was always outside the Inn in Goldshire when I got my first taste of troll by Aph and Zel. But soon we became decent friends.

I'll stop there, This might make a big wall and I became notorious on Sentinels, to some people I don't have a heart but Engel taught me to take everything as a joke, so my feelings were never hurt. I'm on WrA and I still remember a lot of people on Sents. It fills my body with happiness whenever I meet someone from WrA that was on Sents. I usually talk with them for hours on end about the good times.

Sentinels will forever be my home. <3
Edited by Metatucker on 6/13/2012 9:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
http://goo.gl/382pH

Archived history.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
http://goo.gl/382pH

Archived history.

Oh goddammit Silver. Why'd you have to go and link that here.

Now I'm all nostalgic.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I showed Sadii your post, Meta, and she was so happy about it she let me post in her absence! I won't be able to respond to posts in a few days so go2 fb.com/sadiivixi if you want to hhu or we lol yolo rotflmao??/!

-----------

Sadiirasia - or Simzamaii, Rosenrot, Nefertariia (I think)… I give up, I just know I changed my name a lot.

I think my first guild was “Dead Rabbits” or something along those lines. I just know I was in a lot of guilds over a short period of time until my boyfriend at the time (known as Darat before he transferred) helped me join “Perfect Storm” with Raynshadow as lead. We did Kara a bunch of times, Darat and I spent two weeks together and shortly broke up afterwards.
I started dating Tiegan and left Perfect Storm. I eventually made a bunch of guilds and went through lots of guilds as lead until I finally stopped with Prosperita, Engel, etc. Now that I think about it, I probably made over ten guilds in just a year. I made many friends along the way - some I still talk to, even.

Metatucker, Caranmegil, Alouette, Hormel (just because I forgot his actual character name and we called him that once he posted a picture of himself with Hormel chili on our forums once), Zul, Emu/Amnesia/Annstas, Adeana.. So many people. I’m the closest with Annstas, Adeana, and Caranmegil, because they were the two I first met on Horde. I was in Lords of War for a while but left that, also.

I think.. I may have been the slowest at leveling out of everyone (even as a feral Druid) because I was lazy, but hey, I have no idea. I played mostly to enjoy the times with my friends. We got into Naxx and such and I enjoyed spending all the times with them even more. Eventually, I stopped leading guilds and joined Blackwater Explorers. I love(d) that guild so much!

I then went Horde with Tiegan and we went over to another server to be with some IRL friends. I had my daughter shortly after (she’s now 2, by the way) and moved to be closer to Tiegan. I got to meet our guild leader in person along with his girlfriend and that was pretty awesome, I guess. Tiegan and I broke up in late 2010 and haven’t talked since, really.

Came back to Sentinels in the hopes that my friends would still be there, but no luck. Joined back with Blackwater Explorers - which was then/now Catharsis, I believe. Got hacked and haven’t come back.

Silversol, Annstas/Emu, Metatucker, Adeana/Selari, Tiegan, Prodon, everyone in all of the guilds I created over time - thank you for making my experience so awesome. I may or may not come back in the distant future, but if I do, I’d really love to see you guys online every once in a while.. if you’re still on Sents, that is. You guys made everything even more awesome than I could have even asked for. And Meat, I’m so happy to see you’re doing well. It really means a lot to me.

PS: Apologies for the wall of text. I just have a lot of feelings :’)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]