My history on Sentinels

85 Blood Elf Paladin
also,

06/15/2012 05:17 PMPosted by Silversol
http://goo.gl/382pH

This hurts to look at. I'm not sure if the hurt is the god awful page number layout or the nostalgia.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
06/16/2012 11:24 PMPosted by Amnesia
Silversol, Annstas/Emu, Metatucker, Adeana/Selari, Tiegan, Prodon,

06/16/2012 11:24 PMPosted by Amnesia
Prodon

I did nothing! Blame everyone else. Personally, I would choose Silversol to put the most blame on. :D
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
06/17/2012 03:15 AMPosted by Prodon
I did nothing!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Sadiiiiiii. <3333 I will always remember our good times. :] I'm glad you replied to me, I miss you so much I'll be sure to send you a fb request whenever I get around, I don't go on much tho.. But if I have a chance to catch up with you I'll be sure to do it. <3 Plus my quote button thingy doesn't work so I can't quote anything in the forums <___<
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Sadiiiiiii. <3333 I will always remember our good times. :] I'm glad you replied to me, I miss you so much I'll be sure to send you a fb request whenever I get around, I don't go on much tho.. But if I have a chance to catch up with you I'll be sure to do it. <3 Plus my quote button thingy doesn't work so I can't quote anything in the forums <___<

That's only someone posting on behalf of this Sadi person. =P
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
i'm Peredhel.
Reply Quote
25 Human Warlock
06/21/2012 03:40 PMPosted by Peredhel
i'm Peredhel.

That sir is a falsehood. I still say you were a smexier Troll
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
06/22/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Marques
I still say you were a smexier Troll

This is too much truth for the Sentinels forums to handle on a Friday!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Originally, I was Rafyn from the Bronzebeard server. However when me and my ex broke up in 2007, I transferred to Sentinels so I didn't have to see her all over the place (we were both in the largest raid guild there at the time.) I decided that Sentinels was a good option because my best friend from high school (Aislin) played here. I ended up falling in love with the quality of RP, and eventually transferred all of my toons over.

<Warpath> February 2007 - When I first arrived, I really wanted to make an Rp-PvP guild to satisfy my WoW interests. Lords of War was good at PvP, but didn't really RP, and The Sanguine Order was still a low level rp guild at the time. So, I created <Warpath> with Aislin and some of our other friends. Together, we conducted quite a few Rp-PvP events. One of the biggest ones was a planned world PvP battle between the horde and alliance, with <MacFarlane's Lantern> as our co-event leader for the alliance side. We had over 100 players gathered in Hillsbrad and we fought for about two hours. Such good times.. I ran the guild until Febuary 2009, when I turned it over to my officers and quit WoW to try and find greener pastures.

<LegenDairy> May 2009 - There wasn't anything fun to play out there, so I ended up returning to WoW. The guild had changed from its roots and had become more of a raiding guild, so I didn't feel right returning to it. It also housed a lot of memories that I was ready to move on from, and the majority of my friends had left for other guilds. Thus, I joined <LegenDairy> for a little while to do some raiding and hang out with old ex-Warpath friends.

<Wipes Raids> December 2009 - That douchebag Prodon (under the sly mask of Rimluz) convinced me to join <Wipes Raids> with a bunch of my PvP friends. Together we pranced through fields of daises and pewpewed anything red.

<Tenacious Twist> September 2010 - Prodon (Rimluz) decided the guild was full of cottage cheese farmers and gquit, leaving it to Seitara. About a month later she had the guild name changed to <Tenacious Twist>, and I renamed my rogue to Fiend. I quit Wow again in October 2011 because of some personal issues going on in real life. When I returned last May, <Tenacious Twist> had over 450 people and had become the largest PvP horde guild. We apparently absorbed the remaining PvP'ers from TSO that didn't transfer off server. Now we dance around next to the auction house and plant guild flags in random corpses. Mhmm.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
<Wipes Raids> December 2009 - That douchebag Prodon (under the sly mask of Rimluz) convinced me to join <Wipes Raids> with a bunch of my PvP friends. Together we pranced through fields of daises and pewpewed anything red.
Those where indeed good times.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Started on this server as Bethwarrior (I tried !@#$%warrior but got shot down within a hour by some lame-o name ^-*!). Anyway I spent many a great hour on this old box. Now I am back and no longer a warrior - well I have a warrior, er, two warriors - and have branched out to pally and mage (I had a mage once Shamuugadi who sucked so bad I pushed her off a cliff in Azshara one night.

My favorite memory of Sentinels has to be one night when we were going to do a raid on the dragon in Duskwood. It took forever to get folks together and just before we got set some dwarf lvl 10 or so goes tearing down the path right into the dragon. Well you can imagine the chaos that ensued. Of course everyone is blasting him and typing insults and the raid leader is trying her best to get control. She finally got things settled when the little bugger got back to his body, jumps up and tears into the dragon again. We by this time were all laughing and @#$%^ing and arguing. We did make one attempt at the dragon after another hour of getting everyone set. I think we lasted about 5 minutes in the fight before wiping. ;-))
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Started on this server as Bethwarrior (I tried !@#$%warrior but got shot down within a hour by some lame-o name ^-*!). Anyway I spent many a great hour on this old box. Now I am back and no longer a warrior - well I have a warrior, er, two warriors - and have branched out to pally and mage (I had a mage once Shamuugadi who sucked so bad I pushed her off a cliff in Azshara one night.

My favorite memory of Sentinels has to be one night when we were going to do a raid on the dragon in Duskwood. It took forever to get folks together and just before we got set some dwarf lvl 10 or so goes tearing down the path right into the dragon. Well you can imagine the chaos that ensued. Of course everyone is blasting him and typing insults and the raid leader is trying her best to get control. She finally got things settled when the little bugger got back to his body, jumps up and tears into the dragon again. We by this time were all laughing and @#$%^ing and arguing. We did make one attempt at the dragon after another hour of getting everyone set. I think we lasted about 5 minutes in the fight before wiping. ;-))

I do remember Beth, i just know if it was this toon i saw you on, or my warrior, but Wb
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Thanks Marques. I am glad to be back.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I remember the name Bethwarrior. :o
Reply Quote
Y'anno.. reading all of this.. It really makes me think back to all the wonderful times I had on my old server(Scarlet Crusade) when I first started playing. It's honestly refreshing to finally have found a server that has seemed to retained its sense of community like this. I'm very happy I found this place.. and wish I had made the choice to come here durring Burning Crusade, as was my original plan, rather than go to Feathermoon.

I'm fairly new to Sentinels, and don't have the same fond memories of this place as I'm sure you all do, however, from the first day I came to this server with a few of my friends (Zariche, Mythdalar & Azrie), I fell in love with the place. It was a smaller population RP server with what seemed to be an actual community about it (This is comming from Wyrmrest Accord, mind you, and people slowly turning you into a schizoid who thought 'mad bro' was actually funny).

It was.. Maybe in late June of 2011 that we came here and tried to make our own guild <Hammer of the Third War>, a small RP guild that really didn't generate any steam, but damnit, we were proud of it. About a month-ish later, we started getting a slight bit stircrazy and wanted to do -some- raiding. Fate would have it, I did a random one night and rand into a 4-man premade from <Militis Noctis> on this server, whilst on this server. Laughs were had, but so was a discussion about joining in with Militis Noctis- A decision I have never looked back on as a mistake. It's what solidified my decision to stay on Sentinels and see how wonderful this community actually was, despite it's population decline. I've made some great friends here, and enjoy every moment of being here.

Here's to hoping I can get to know more of you wonderful people on Sentinels, and here's to a wonderful next few years on what I can say has been the best server I've been a part of. Cheers!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
This a good server(Imho) yea I moved Marq to WrA, I raid on TB, but my heart

<~~ This toon

Will always love Sentinels, even though this Nublet is a refugee from Earthen Ring
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I started Kweh here on Sentinels a couple of weeks before BC came out (I had been playing for about a year as a druid and pally on Gorefiend prior to that) when my current server was down for a couple of weeks. My curiosity of why it was that elemental shammies were eating my boomkin in PvP drove me and Kweh’s brother Kwah to do this. Shaman were gods then. Kweh was in <Blood on the Moon> for a while until it disbanded and some of the guild joined <Wrath>. Some of the original BotM players decided they didn’t want to join a bigger guild so I was elected to create <Loyal> in October of 2006. Kweh, along with all but two of my toons, have been in <Loyal> since. I don’t recruit and haven’t allowed anyone other than family to join for several years, I keep it so I have somewhere to go for some quiet. Kweh dabbled in raiding in both BC and Wrath, today she spends her time kicking back and picking flowers.

One of my more colorful and enjoyable characters was a dirty old orc named Crag. He lived in Org and carried around his Bent Stick with Fiery on it, trying to get someone - anyone would do - to give him some "ELFIETIME". I finally had to delete him because had I continued to have as much fun as I was having with him, I may have been perma-banned >.> R.I.P. Crag =(

Pyranas used to be my PvP toon and JC Mafia member. Yes, somehow even I ended up in that. My little cast of characters- Zandia, Zaria, Mortala, Annya, Mortias and Moonlighting (who at one time belonged to <Bloodwolves>) -craft and auction to make sure none of them ever want for anything. Everything changed when I started playing a little druid named Amarasha in 2008. She was in <Bloodwolves> as a youngster. She grew up completely in character until level 78 when I turned her into a full-time raider for a few years. She joined a couple of raiding guilds, most notably <The Unbound>, <Dark Destruction> and currently <Browncoats>. Along the way she was in a few RP guilds, mainly <Nightsong Militia> and <The Grey Wolves>. At this point in time, all of my active toons (as well as four personal guild toons) are working to give this little druid everything she wants. They’ve done quite a job!

In October of 2007, I brought two Alliance character to Sentinels from Gorefiend after testing out Alliance side on a level 12 warrior in Elwynn for a year or so. I proved that Goldshire wasn't just for ERP, there really was some good clean RP if you looked for it. Windsbreath (a druid and my very first toon) and Jordaina (a paladin who replaced the little warrior), belonged to <Prodon’s Minions> and currently belong to <Purple Bellies> though they both seem stuck at level 80. Neylanii, a Nelf druid I had until level 80 was move Horde side and turned into a tauren a couple of months back - she finally made it to 85.

Sentinels is my home. I've made some very good friends on both Horde and Alliance side. I've had a blast no matter where I am and there’s nowhere I’d rather be!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
They just tell stories about why I was such a 100% certainly insane fool.
Reply Quote
12 Gnome Mage
belonged to <Prodon’s Minions>

Never trust a minion.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
belonged to <Prodon’s Minions>

Never trust a minion.

>.>

<.<

Erm, I'll uh, just be over there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]