My history on Sentinels

85 Human Warlock
I wrote a really long essay about my time here on Sentinels. But then the forums decided it looked tasty and ate the whole thing.

So instead, here's a list of where I existed:

<Retribution of Arathor>: August 2006-July 2007
<Ordo Complector>: October-November 2007-November 2008
<Lichbane>: December 2008-present

I don't think they'll ever kick me out, despite the fact that Ravine hasn't been active for years and years. Buncha weirdos.

With all that said and done though, I've made a lot of good memories here. Sentinels was a good place back in its prime, and it's the only server that I ever called home.

So thanks for the memories guys.

http://tinyurl.com/manythanksguys
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I don't think they'll ever kick me out, despite the fact that Ravine hasn't been active for years and years. Buncha weirdos.

Nou
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
07/29/2012 05:49 AMPosted by Ravine
I wrote a really long essay about my time here on Sentinels. But then the forums decided it looked tasty and ate the whole thing.

I've had this happen so many times that if I'm writing more than a couple of lines, I use Word to write it then copy / paste it.

GRRRR@essay-eating forum monsters!

<3
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
07/29/2012 08:23 AMPosted by Kweh

I've had this happen so many times that if I'm writing more than a couple of lines, I use Word to write it then copy / paste it.

<3

I'm not a monster, words are delicious and I was hungry.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
07/30/2012 08:06 AMPosted by Ikinai

<3

I'm not a monster, words are delicious and I was hungry.

Pictures are worth 1000 words. Must be for big meals.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
To Ravine:

I once saw you asleep on a couch in Telredor in Zangarmarsh and was going to poke you but I felt I should let you sleep.
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
I remember the days back on my Hunter of the same name, Bandrix. Me and my irl friend Rusk played from august of '06 till Wrath hit. Him and i traveled from guild to guild, gaining high rank in most then he would either rob the guild bank blind or piss off the leaders...either way we would usually end up leaving the guild, a shell of its former self if it didnt completely collapse. The only guild i remember staying prominent after we left was <Lords of War>, simply because Gulthrak and his Wife hated both of us and we never got far into that guild, tho we were in the guild 4 or 5 different times.

After Rusk departed i joined <Dust in the Wind> while they were at their peak. I ran the farm raid groups for Gruul's Lair and Karazhan. Then after Wrath of the Lich King hit i was too lazy to try and level anymore and quit for a bout a year. Then i started my druid on BWR and havent looked back since. Sentinels is a place i will always remember but this whole realm seems to be a shell of its former self as well. Shame...

Im sure none of you remember me anyway, if you do well then you have an amazing memory.

Cheers
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/23/2012 01:10 AMPosted by Zelëndorf
Later on I was always outside the Inn in Goldshire when I got my first taste of troll by Aph and Zel. But soon we became decent friends.

woohoo im significant

So is toilet paper, don't get too excited...
Reply Quote
Let's see....I started playing Wow back in late 2006. My first toon was a dwarf hunter. I quickly delete and remade him as a night elf hunter when the RP guild my friend was in, Twilight Serenade, wouldn't let me join because I was not an night elf. I ended up rping way more than leveling when I started so it took me a while to hit cap. I actually hit 60 the day bc was released so ended up getting the xpac and started the grind all over again. After plenty of drama around that guild I deiced I wanted to try the new race. So I made a dranaei shammy named Alchan. I ended up reaching 70 rather quickly and was figuring out what I wanted to do. I ended up joining a guild named Zeal and after befriending a pally name Kadaj. A few short weeks later I was raiding Kara with them and living life.Near the end of BC, I ended up losing the account that my hunter and Shammy was on and quit wow for about a year. One day I ended up getting a call from a guild member in Zeal wanting me to come back and claimed they had a toon for me if I did. I said sure and that toon was Randell ^.^ Zeal ended up breaking up and I jumped to another small raiding guild called Undying...i think...lol. Stayed with them did more 10 man content, did pug 25 mans with Illiria(sp) and just waiting for Wrath. Once Wrath hit I hit the grind hard yet again. I ran across a few members of Cute and Fuzzy Bunnies and we hit it off pretty well. I ended up doing heroic almost every night with them for about a week before decided hey I should join them. And I did and have been there ever since. At the end of wrath I made Hyssia,my hunter who had a race and name change to Kaywinn, who became my main in Catta and have playing for the most part these days. I am still in CaFB to this day even though we have died and came back though not as strong as we once were I am still having fun and dont think I will quit any time soon.
List of Note worthy Toons
Kaywinn-90 Human hunter
Randell-85 Human Pally
Blados-85 Night Elf Rogue
Mihawk-85 Human Warrior(on Moonguard)
Xaiver-80 Night Elf Druid
Worgendell-75 Worgen DK
Roselse-75 Human Mage
Hyssia-51 Draenei Priest
Wafflex-83 Draenei Shammy
Menardi-43 Human Monk
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
Randell! /hugs

I do miss seeing the Bunnies around as often. I think I've spotted Kanth all of once or twice since MoP dropped. (More my playtime than anything else.) I remember us goofing around and dueling for ridiculous lengths of time. Obviously he let me live, but he'd stealth out of combat to drink when his mana got low and I'd sic my fiend on him or MC him or fear him to get some mana back myself. Crazy fun. About the only way I liked dueling.

I also remember some of those fun Kara days. I raided a bit with Boonedock Saints (might have been misspelled), as a "come heal for us" for a friend with Nocturnal Choas back when it was misspelled (a drunken error or deliberate chaos, it made for a good laugh), and Cute and Fuzzy Bunnies.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
10/25/2012 01:48 PMPosted by Eilethalua
Nocturnal Choas back when it was misspelled (a drunken error or deliberate chaos, it made for a good laugh)
I blame Silversol! Though, I do know whom really made the mistake, but that is not important right now.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage

So is toilet paper, don't get too excited...

without toilet paper, nobody's lives would be quite as nice
Also, I hate to admit this.... But the man has a point.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Let's see. Just after BC was released, back in '07, I transferred from Tichondrius to play on Sents because my BF at the time had RL friend over here, and so Dotie was born.

Dotie was my bestest warlock ever, and into the guild Solstice we went. Now, Solstice was not the best raiding guild, but the community was astounding, and I'm still friendly with many of the members. We had fun, constantly, and I loved playing with them.

I was terrible. But eventually improved and became good enough to pug out spots in Modus raids while still in Solstice, and was able to have my raiding fun while still in my 'family' guild.

I don't really know what happened after that. I think Hass quit, and at some point I joined Acies, which I loved. And ended up in MO, which I loved. Both guilds have since kind of disappeared, unfortunately.

At some point, I think in Acies? Another healer was needed, and I leveled up my priest (Anjie at the time) and haven't looked back. Poor Dotie sits in SW and rusts :(

There was drama of some sort, I guess, but I still miss the BC MO & Acies people.

I tried another server for a while, and eventually came back, because while the raiding was better, the people weren't. I even went and helped out my brother's guild for a while, but ended up back here. Something about the folks here.

I was in Lichbane for a bit on both my priest and druid (Rori), and raided and had fun, but quit for Cata because, well, I just wasn't into playing, I guess.

I came back here, about a month before MoP hit, somehow found my way into Annihilation and discovered SO many old Solstice folks here, and other people that I can raid fairly casually with.

Sents has the good people, a pretty bland raiding community, but it's nice and quiet and not too crazy.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

without toilet paper, nobody's lives would be quite as nice
Also, I hate to admit this.... But the man has a point.

Let us for a moment think about the life of toilet paper... we soil it and we flush it. Toilet paper is momentarily nice for us, it doesn't have much of a future, though. Once it's gone, we'd really rather forget it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Completely late to the party (as always!) but I wanna to play.

Come to Sentinels 2006 on my druid Raynshadow and started guild <Perfect Storm>
Left the guild in 2008 due to RL and handed it over to my good buddy Tanatous.

Came back for a time in 2010 as my paladin Synshadow and now I have returned hopefully on a more permanent basis as my monk Sum Yun Kai (from the Province of Cream)!

No matter my time here on Sentinels, <Perfect Storm> has always been (and always will be) home.

It's now one of the oldest, active guilds on the server.. and we're recruiting! ^_^

*Shameless self-promotion*
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hai, My name is Neurion.

The end.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]