Dark Assassins is leaving Detheroc

85 Blood Elf Paladin
After weeks if not months of not being able to match our farm content, and progress due to attendance, lack of recruitment, and not being able to get decent players, we've decided to xfer to Stormreaver. This is sad for a lot of us who have been here since Vanilla and playing in Dark Assassins for roughly 6 years or so, and even more depressing since some of our long time players don't want to xfer. But I wanted to take this chance to say goodbye to the friends we've made over the years. If things improve we might come back, but no promises as we'll be working to make Stormreaver our new permanent home soon as we land on server. And also if people on server are interested in xfering to a server where they might know some familiar faces our doors are always open. Its been a fun run and we'll be around for another week or so in case people want to grab real ids and what not.
Creation Date: 2-17-2006
Expected Transferdate: 6-4-2012

Best of luck to the people remaining on the server, I do hope things turn around and the population picks up again.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Good luck on your new server.
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Druid
Best of luck to you guys!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Take care guys and best of luck to you!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I will miss you guys..my memories are fond of the many times i moused over you with gearscore installed. Goodbye "Gearscore Guild" you will forever be missed on the once great detheroc.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
ok bye
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
All your base belong to us!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]