[a] Looking for a raid guild.

85 Worgen Mage
I have an 85 fire mage (ilvl 388) and I am looking to get into raiding. I've made my way through normal and heroic ICC as well as LFR and normal DS. I am currently in a guild full of good people but our times don't match up very well

I am active duty military and a father so the game takes a back seat but I typically have time week nights from 800-1030 eastern. Just looking to see what's out there. Mature and fun. Looking for the same.

I am interested in pushing the game. I just haven't found the opportunity yet.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Server xfers are $25 right?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Well would you look who it is!

Didn't you used to give Shiftycent some crap, because he was trolling the forums of the realm he Xferred off of?

Good to know that you're no better than he.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm not trolling at all. I'm looking out for my hometown crowd. And we trolled shifty for being bad at pve and commenting about Muradin pve. Muradin will always be my Kansas, toto.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
"Looking out for my hometown crowd"

By telling them to get out? You have a funny way of promoting Muradin.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Hello
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
The bro wants to raid. Imjussayin. You can leave muradin and still love muradin.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
06/06/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Scuttles
I'm not trolling at all. I'm looking out for my hometown crowd. And we trolled shifty for being bad at pve and commenting about Muradin pve. Muradin will always be my Kansas, toto.

The best thing you did for us was leaving. The server is finally at peace and trolling is at an all time low. If you want to look out for us.... Don't. Just go away, no one misses you.
Edited by Tatianah on 6/7/2012 11:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
At this point I am not against a server transfer.

This is a tough spot to be in right now as most people have burnt out on or completed most of the content of the last xpack. So far everyone has been "good" or not recruiting. Bit of a bummer but it's just a game.

There are a few Eastern time server with some pretty high alliance populations and you're right, Scuttles, an xfer is only $25. We'll see.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
06/07/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Tatianah
The best thing you did for us was leaving. The server is finally at peace and trolling is at an all time low. If you want to look out for us.... Don't. Just go away, no one misses you.

such hostility! ppl were jerks on muradin long before scuttles, and will remain that way long after.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
06/06/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Scuttles

Now Scuttles, Kansas is my Kansas :P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

such hostility! ppl were jerks on muradin long before scuttles, and will remain that way long after.

Sorry if I seemed openly hostile to a person that used to be cool with me, but now hates me for no reason. The way Scuttles left the server wasn't exactly the best way of doing things. One gets more flies with honey then vinegar.
Edited by Tatianah on 6/8/2012 8:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
06/08/2012 08:22 AMPosted by Tatianah

Sorry if I seemed openly hostile to a person that used to be cool with me, but now hates me for no reason. The way Scuttles left the server wasn't exactly the best way of doing things. One gets more flies with honey then vinegar.

What is the right way to leave a sever?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I don't care about flies.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Your not slick or funny. Please just go away and leave us alone. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
06/09/2012 11:37 AMPosted by Tatianah
Your not slick or funny. Please just go away and leave us alone. Thanks.

Why are you so defensive? You're acting like you expect me to beat you with a rolled up newspaper.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
WHY SO PEANUTBUTTER!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]