[a] Looking for a raid guild.

85 Tauren Shaman
Look at you all! Truely i walked in a realm amongst zombies that was once shining with gods!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Scuttles, I really had respected you when you were around and played only to better yourself like the rest of us. But all of that went down the drain when you guys hit realm first heroic DS. It was bound to be someone, but out of all the people to let it get to their heads, it was you. You started putting people down simply because they were less progressed than you. Every server wants good players, but not like you. I feel like Muradin has encountered another Shiftycent. Always acting like anybody who isn't up to par with you and your guild isn't worth your time. Not to mention you're coming back onto the forums acting like you're "visiting your home". This isn't your home, you've lost the respect you had, so just stop. You're not making any friends by acting like you were some "savior of muradin" who needs to check up on us.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
06/10/2012 05:13 PMPosted by Lockandlawl
Scuttles, I really had respected you when you were around and played only to better yourself like the rest of us. But all of that went down the drain when you guys hit realm first heroic DS. It was bound to be someone, but out of all the people to let it get to their heads, it was you. You started putting people down simply because they were less progressed than you. Every server wants good players, but not like you. I feel like Muradin has encountered another Shiftycent. Always acting like anybody who isn't up to par with you and your guild isn't worth your time. Not to mention you're coming back onto the forums acting like you're "visiting your home". This isn't your home, you've lost the respect you had, so just stop. You're not making any friends by acting like you were some "savior of muradin" who needs to check up on us.

You cut me deep, warlock.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I left Muradin for Proudmoore and they PUG Heroics DS. If you're welling to spend $25 then I would go to a high pop server.

If you want to get 8/8H they run a 25M GDKP every Tuesday night. You can make about 6k gold a run also.
Edited by Malis on 7/24/2012 9:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]