Demo Lock LF Heroic Raiding Guild.

85 Orc Warlock
I am currently looking to progress further into DS by doing heroic encounters. I have been around all of cata content and have cleared a majority of heroic bosses on many toons. I would like to continue that in Dragon Soul. So plz if you have a spot open or a spot open for competition let me know I will be online all of today don't be afraid to ask me to apply at a website or any of that stuff. Open to any and all guilds. Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Our group raids wed and thurs from 8:45 to midnight server. Our group is currently 3/8heroic.

Our current warlock in the group has to leave in a few weeks... so getting another lock would be great.

You can catch me online or get me via realid - zivithetroll@gmail.com and we can discuss this further if you would like to.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Feel free to add me to real id with any questions.
reppnflylife@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I heard demo sucked.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]