Here's to You Zhelda-Tribute Thread

90 Worgen Death Knight
I just logged into my Facebook and one of my friends from the realm had it posted on there Facebook feeds that they learned that the player who went by the character name of Zhelda on this realm just recently passed away. I wanted to take a moment to share this news with other players and send my condolences to the immediate family. Zhelds, you were a good player, always a good laugh in trade, and fun to go on ventrilo bantering sessions with. You will truly be missed and I hope you are in a far better place. Words cannot express how sad it is to hear that she passed on to a better place.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Oh that's very sad to hear, she will be missed very much. Would always randomly say hello to me and ask how things were going and what not, a great woman indeed. My condolences to her family and friends.
Reply Quote
91 Human Warrior
Here's her obituary. Looks like she left a lot of people behind. RIP.

http://www.chicagomemorial.com/129/Margaret-Schmidt-Memorial

Does anyone know how to open a petition for an in-game memorial? For example, we were bouncing ideas around in trade and perhaps a sign for her in the SW graveyard?
Edited by Dahija on 5/31/2012 6:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Dahija thank you for posting her obituary. Marge was such an amazing person both in the game and off. I found out about this tragedy via her Facebook page. She was also a part of my guild and this is the second member we have lost in two years. I really hope we can get Bliz to do something for her. She will truly be missed by lots of us both in game and out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I also found out about this on facebook and have cried many tears and am truly shocked by this. I read her obituary a few days ago, it was hard to read but beautiful. I think the only way we are going to possibly get a memorial is to put in some tickets, if they don't know we want it, we won't get it. RIP Margie, I will miss you on WoW and on facebook.

Ameriah, I am sorry to hear that this is the second loss, may I ask who the other one was?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
See ya on the other side Zhelly Zhel.

Havin' a drink for you tonight.

She had a ton of friends cuz she was for realz.

-Thugabug
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Dear Margaret
We always talked of what was happening in our lives and our lovely city and how much the weather always sucked. Well i know the weather is always gonna be beautiful where you are now. So gonna miss our talks. RIP Zhelda aka AZI
-Dawg
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I also found out about this on facebook and have cried many tears and am truly shocked by this. I read her obituary a few days ago, it was hard to read but beautiful. I think the only way we are going to possibly get a memorial is to put in some tickets, if they don't know we want it, we won't get it. RIP Margie, I will miss you on WoW and on facebook.

Ameriah, I am sorry to hear that this is the second loss, may I ask who the other one was?

The first was a Lock by the name of Gheezer. He was only 30 when he passed, not only did I lose a guild-mate but I also lost a true friend.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
we'll miss ya zhelda we send our regaurds from uldum :D
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Shaman
I'm going to put in a ticket to see if I can get something put up maybe a thing of flowers and whatnot where her main character last stood or something or like another said a gravestone with her name or char name in SW Graveyard. She was a good friennd to me. We use to run dungeons and whatnot awhile ago, actually the whole reason how this got onto Uldum was me, another good friend and of course Az. But not taking credit for something so horrible just glad everyone knows and she will be missed..but not forgotten.. R.I.P
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Mishoon, lots of us saw it on her personal FB page and also on her mothers (I am fb friends with her mum too) :(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I am so sorry for the familys loss.. she was a great person and a wonderful WoW player.. she will be dearly misses
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I heard about this a few days ago and came to check the Uldum thread for it, since I'd heard it going around. Zhelda was a great person, one of the nicest I've ever met on this game. She went through turmoil on the game sometimes, but she was always strong and caring, no matter what anyone said to her. I personally cried when I heard the news, and my raid team was actually about to do H Ultrax and we dedicated the raid night to her memory. She's still on my real ID , and she will not be removed. I don't think she will ever be forgotten. Even though we never knew each other in real life, I felt like Zhelda was one of my best friends. It's amazing how people we know in a game can bring us together.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Sanctuary, there were tears here from both my husband (Halgren) and I. She is also on our real ID and will not be removed, she is also on my facebook and I also won't unfriend her on there.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
She was a kind soul and I was very saddened to hear that she passed. I'll always remember our instance runs and her asking me for tanking advice. Though I know she was much more than another denizen of Azeroth to loved ones and friends offline, we remember her in our own way. One not soon forgotten. Rest in peace, friend.

For anyone that is interested, I made a post on the Uldum Facebook page the moment I found out. There is a bit of information on there, if you are not a member send a request and myself or any of the other admins will gladly add you. Link to the page below.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/wow.uldum/
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Aziadora/Zhelda...All that knew you in your WoW life will miss you... My thoughts go out to your family and friends... I will miss you....R.I.P Aziadora
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I was a guildee of Zhelda's for a while and will say that she was a very nice and fun person. I enjoyed talking to her on Vent and would always tease her about her Chigago style accent.

I miss ya Zhelda and my condolences to your family and friends.

Rest in Peace - you will be missed by a lot of people!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I have an alt on Uldum (celtra) and the first day I made my toon, I was removed from a guild for asking for a 4 slot bag from the guild bank. I mentioned it in trade, and Zhelda met me in Exodar and gave me 4 netherweave bags. Before she left, she told me to message her if I ever needed anything, as we all had to start somewhere. I didn't know her well and only had 1 interaction with her, but it's an interaction I'll never forget. An interaction which restored my faith in mankind. You will be missed Zhelda. My prayers to you and your family.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Good friends with her. Helped her get her kirin tor familiar.

Wont remove her from f list. thats fer sure
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Zhelda is one of God's angels called home way too early.
Will miss her dearly, she was one of the sweetest persons I have ever met.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]