Here's to You Zhelda-Tribute Thread

85 Night Elf Hunter
I met Zhelda a long time ago trying OC hard modes with what was then Freak Show, I immediately was taken in by her friendliness and how easy she was to get along with. Being a girl in this game it's hard to meet and make other friends that are girls but Zhelda was the exception.

The raid ended up wiping up so many times it broke up, but Zhelda and I each cracked open a bottle of wine and stayed up late into the night talking like girls do in Vent. It was the beginning of a pretty great WoW friendship.

I quit playing a few months ago to go back to work full time until November and I only just heard about her death, it's not fair.

Zhelda your Kymmy is going to miss you so much.
One last time for old time sakes, /2 ZHELLLLLLLLLDAAAAAA <3
-Kymberboh/Amber
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Willthatcher and I had the chance to meet and bond with Zhelda when she was in Scooty, she was a great person and both of us are feeling her loss. We miss you, Zhelda. You're in our thoughts. <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
It's been a while since I've looked at the Uldum forums and I just noticed this post. I didn't know Zhelda personally but I sure do remember seeing her around often. I'm sorry she's gone and just wanted to say rest in peace.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I requested stick on this topic almost 2 months ago and have gotten no response nothing, blizzard sure has great customer service.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
08/31/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Lightplol
Thank god she was so annoying, good to see my trade chat prayers paying off.

poster reported for trolling
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
09/17/2012 01:55 AMPosted by Coldzone
poster reported for trolling

lol, hypocrisy
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Wow...I don't know how I missed this. I was briefly in Freak Show with Zhelda and she was always a pleasure to be around. Kinda sad to see the old crew scattered and me losing touch with them.

Rest in peace gal. I'll remember the good times.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]