Unable to claim 4 months game time

100 Blood Elf Hunter
Are we gonna be waiting for like...a month for this to be fixed? Cause I'm not going to be able to plan until it is, lol.
Reply Quote
97 Draenei Paladin
There are now only 4 months left on the contract for those of us who signed up when the annual pass promo was being offered.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
06/12/2012 04:49 PMPosted by Berelythia
There are now only 4 months left on the contract for those of us who signed up when the annual pass promo was being offered.

There are only 4 months left for those who signed up for the annual pass when it FIRST came out.

People were signing up for it, up into feb before it was canceled.. those people would have more than 4 left.
Reply Quote
97 Draenei Paladin
06/12/2012 05:21 PMPosted by Reenela

There are only 4 months left for those who signed up for the annual pass when it FIRST came out.

People were signing up for it, up into feb before it was canceled.. those people would have more than 4 left.
It's pretty obvious that I meant 'first' instead of 'being'. In fact I decided not to bother editing it.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
unfortunately, i am not a mind reader, and could not verify that it was what you meant.

I was posting the correction, for anyone else that read the article, to make sure they were aware of the information, and didnt miss interpret things.. as that does happen alot.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
A sticky would be nice.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Fix this now, please. I am not playing World of Warcraft anymore and I want to cancel my subscription after adding the 4 months credit.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
06/12/2012 09:26 PMPosted by Supergìrl
A sticky would be nice.

^This.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
06/12/2012 10:02 PMPosted by Modrápohlavi
Fix this now, please. I am not playing World of Warcraft anymore and I want to cancel my subscription after adding the 4 months credit.

Unfortunately, even when adding the time from this, you still can not cancel the subscription.
The option to cancel the subscription is disabled, till after the 1 year term of the AP is over.. so you will have to wait till then to actualy cancel (you just wont have to pay once the 4 months is applied.

---

It suprising the number of people, who are not playing wow.. who go the AP.

Would in the long run, it not have been cheaper for these people just to buy D3 outright?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I made a ticket..and they said this. Btw none of this actually works so don't bother.

Hi there Tiffany! ("\(^.^)

I'm so very sorry for the frustration with your Annual Pass. I would recomend trying a differant sort of Browser to use to log into Battle.Net to try again.

If that doesn't help try killing your cache and deleting temp files in your browser.

If that also does not work let us know, we can try some other steps to fix this for you. (@'.')=@@=('.'@) [Fist Bump]

Game Master Itsaratasha
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com/support
Reply Quote
97 Draenei Paladin
06/13/2012 07:19 AMPosted by Reenela

Unfortunately, even when adding the time from this, you still can not cancel the subscription.

Again, much being said about an obvious statement. He, just like me, does not want to continue the WoW subscription after the annual pass concludes so Blizzard needs to correct this before the ninth cycle comes to pass.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
06/13/2012 11:58 AMPosted by Berelythia

Again, much being said about an obvious statement. He, just like me, does not want to continue the WoW subscription after the annual pass concludes so Blizzard needs to correct this before the ninth cycle comes to pass.

The person who posted the statement, said he wanted to cancel after the time was added.

I was informing him, that he would not be able to. Many peole thought that after the alloted time was needed to be added (even if they bought 1 year of time cards) that they could cancel it at that time. I was informing them that its not possible. Many people are not aware of this.

I dont have a problem with him, you or anyone not choosing to play or continue afterwards..
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
06/02/2012 08:54 AMPosted by Terryal
I have tried claiming the 4 months on three different browsers (two of which I almost never use) and still get the same issue. I don't really see how this could be a browser issue.

It's not a browser issue, just good PR.......
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
06/02/2012 06:23 PMPosted by Hymns
We've been receiving just a few reports of this the last few days. Not certain of the cause - but we're having it looked into. Given how few of these reports we've seen, I'm still leaning more towards a browser issue, but they are looking into it from our side.

It most certainly is NOT a browser issue, and while people on your end are trying to figure things out and refusing to apply time manually (which is ridiculous. You say you cannot do it manually. Why? You can see that a person is on annual pass. You can see that a person bought the CE and upgraded their D3 in their account. Why on earth would it not be possible to manually credit their account for 4 months???) people on our end are having our credit cards charged for account fees when we shouldn't be.

I don't even PLAY this game anymore, but I have to keep an active account because I signed up for annual pass. I signed up for annual pass because I KNEW I would be getting a CE of D3, and that it would pay for the last 4 months of my annual pass. Now, I'M the one paying for the last 4 months of the annual pass.

I can see it happening now. Come October, the problem will suddenly and mysteriously fix itself, allowing 4 months game time to be applied to my account for a game that I stopped playing in September 2011

You know you can call the credit card company and report it stolen and they'll put the money back on the card don't you???, Me and my wife did that. Spent $485.00 reported the card stolen and they put the money back on in 3 days lol.....
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
06/13/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Helaninja
You know you can call the credit card company and report it stolen and they'll put the money back on the card don't you???, Me and my wife did that. Spent $485.00 reported the card stolen and they put the money back on in 3 days lol.....

Please don't advicate credit card fraud on the forums. What you are telling the person to do is illegal and could negatively effect your credit score. Also if you reported a card stolen and were refunded the 485.00 when you had actually spent that money, then you are going to be very very upset when the company that you spent the money with comes after you.

Not to mention your bank when they find out about it. Do not post suggesting that people do this.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin

Please don't advicate credit card fraud on the forums. What you are telling the person to do is illegal and could negatively effect your credit score. Also if you reported a card stolen and were refunded the 485.00 when you had actually spent that money, then you are going to be very very upset when the company that you spent the money with comes after you.

Not to mention your bank when they find out about it. Do not post suggesting that people do this.

Ok, you can be screwed out of $120.00 bucks for 4 months of being charged if you want to, but if I sign an electronic agreement that says "free/credited" and the company has the nerve to charge me for the $120.00 anyway???, that's theft,not only theft but also breach of an electronically contract that was wavered ...

Edit: and btw, that's not credit card fraud, you're being charged for something that you signed into contract of being"free/credited" to your account...which means you weren't supposed to be charged...
Edited by Helaninja on 6/13/2012 1:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I contacted my bank, and they said I have the option to close my credit card which has the subscription and receive a new card.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
06/13/2012 02:03 PMPosted by Modrápohlavi
I contacted my bank, and they said I have the option to close my credit card which has the subscription and receive a new card.

There we go, you just saved 120 bucks bro LOL...
Reply Quote
14 Blood Elf Priest
06/13/2012 02:03 PMPosted by Modrápohlavi

While that takes care of the payments, that doesn't complete your legal obligation that you agreed to with Blizzard. I'm surprised that the bank agreed that hurting your credit rating was the best way to go.

Time to change banks if you ask me.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin

While that takes care of the payments, that doesn't complete your legal obligation that you agreed to with Blizzard. I'm surprised that the bank agreed that hurting your credit rating was the best way to go.

Time to change banks if you ask me.

LMAO what 1 point, and I should know it's 1 point against your credit score bc my wife used to work for the credit bureau.....

Edit: I can tell ya something else useful too, if you have a credit card and never use it so you close it out, don't do it bc it can severely hurt you bc it shows the bank that you had available credit and never used it...
Edited by Helaninja on 6/13/2012 2:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]