(A) Spriest looking for H DS raid

90 Human Priest
My guild has ceased raiding until MoP, so I am looking for a raid to join. I can also heal if needed. I can best be contacted through in-game mail if you are interested.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Honestly, I don't know if anyone is raiding. We had 7 signups for our 25s this week but we are looking for people to join in our 10 man pugs. Shoot Natau a tell in game and let her know that you want to pug and im sure she can find you a spot.
Reply Quote
93 Human Priest
lemme get in a 25m
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
IF IF IF i can get semi competent people to agree to fill a raid box 7pm or later server time I will run a heroic DS raid... In general I would expect a minimum of 392 gear, 35k dps, and demonstrated fight knowledge, some heroic experience and at least full clear experience would be mandatory.

add my character name natau in wow - or natau1121 for d3 if im not on wow and you have d3 and want to chat... or real id me shansencl4sale@gmail.com, just note that you want to raid because i'm sick of gold spammers trying to friend me.

Argus is in a suspended raiding pattern due to lack of attendance for a multitude of reasons so I assume there are several folks from other guilds in same boat. I will compile a list and create invites if there is enough interest.

who knows maybe we can find some diamonds in the zangarmarsh rough lol

Have Fun,
Nat
Edited by Natau on 6/17/2012 7:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
93 Human Priest
let me come so I can help walkabout get better in time for MoP
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
06/18/2012 12:17 PMPosted by Aullios
let me come so I can help walkabout get better in time for MoP

Won't matter, Spriests are getting completely flipped up in Mists.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
3 priests and a kinpin we got this
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
06/18/2012 12:59 PMPosted by Natau
3 priests and a kinpin we got this

Cross faction raiding roll out!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]