Any oldies?

90 Blood Elf Priest
09/11/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Extremeshot
BTW, If you like world pvp Bleeding Hollow is AWEEEEEESOME!!!!!!!! Check out their forums for info.

Hey get off my mains server :/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Naz was my first server, I was with Nation of Legacy many moon ago. A handful of us went over to lightbringer, not sure about the rest.

LB would be a nice merger if Naz is still horde heavy.
Reply Quote
73 Human Warlock
Yeeah, sup burton, dreamzz still plays but not much anymore, i was in nascent for a short while but i never raided
Reply Quote
73 Human Warlock
Oh yeah I remember you too Muse, and team faction is like old men in sauna BUT IS OK ALL FRIENDS no gay
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
:O! LOL BURTON!! /cheer
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/19/2012 03:04 AMPosted by Cambra
team faction is like old men in sauna BUT IS OK ALL FRIENDS no gay

EPIC

and hey there wriggle :-)

--doobs
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
RIGEL!!! >:[

Sup?

And hell yea Jaimex, I remember Fice.

I have my priest over on Sargeras alliance, but I'm contemplating playing this pally for Pandaria if I finally can stick with the game.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
:D. Where's everyone else hiding?!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
06/05/2012 05:08 AMPosted by Barkmantle
Try looking up Tylermiguel

Hes still around <3 Im so glad because I want to make babies with him!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
hai
Reply Quote
89 Human Warrior
I used to play on Naz back in BC and Wrath and some cata but WoW got old fast and i stopped playing came back with some friends and rerolled on Darkspear only old naz guys i talk to is Agro

I miss all the oldies from BC isle days and even the wrath days ßoss Agro Doombert the Pho's Nemesis (cant remember his old name) and so many more
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I used to play on Naz back in BC and Wrath and some cata but WoW got old fast and i stopped playing came back with some friends and rerolled on Darkspear only old naz guys i talk to is Agro

I miss all the oldies from BC isle days and even the wrath days ßoss Agro Doombert the Pho's Nemesis (cant remember his old name) and so many more

:( How could you mention the isle but leave out Winniefred? Naz forums are STILL stained with tears from his victims.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman
RIP Jo, Dudeshock and others
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
10/25/2012 05:59 AMPosted by Dadshock
RIP Jo, Dudeshock and others

Jo might actually be coming back. I saw him online a few times.
Reply Quote
89 Human Warrior
hey i said many others its been so long sense i thought about that stuff that names slip my mind
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Rigel I miss you add me Cambra#1637

same to you Lambrda.. you and illidan's dagger on isle with your lock friend.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I only have two characters left on this server (this one not being either) but Ive been around since this server went online and only in the last 6months have moved my characters off.

Vendetta
Serenity Now
Apathy
Unrelenting Bane
Deviant minds
Sleep is overrated
Camp Taurajo Survivors
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
10/11/2012 09:15 PMPosted by Séraphiél
Try looking up Tylermiguel

Hes still around <3 Im so glad because I want to make babies with him!

:(

He cant get the girl!!!

NEVA!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I still play but not on naz, You may remember me as FURYIAN THE TROLL WARRIOR OF AFTERLIFE.

Naz sucks So I'm playing on darkspear on my pally and monk.
Reply Quote
5 Undead Priest
LOL i find it funny that here we are all these years later and people on this server are still having the same issue.... maybe those "OLDIES" that are still here.. should stop acting like idiots..." this server is nothing but drama"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]