Any oldies?

90 Undead Mage
I still play but not on naz, You may remember me as FURYIAN THE TROLL WARRIOR OF AFTERLIFE.

Naz sucks So I'm playing on darkspear on my pally and monk.

Ew go away. :P
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Warlock
Just wanted to throw this out their... a great deal of old naz peeps from bc days from guilds like "Leathal Dosage","Blood Drunk","Remorse","Vulgar Display of Power" now play on Korgath server.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I peaced too - heading to Ilidan. ;( Sorry, Naz, you're just completely miserable.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Vulgar Display Of Power in the house!!!!!!! really miss those days!!!! me and the GM of the guild now play on korgath as well as some other old players from naz
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I only have two characters left on this server (this one not being either) but Ive been around since this server went online and only in the last 6months have moved my characters off.

Vendetta
Serenity Now
Apathy
Unrelenting Bane
Deviant minds
Sleep is overrated
Camp Taurajo Survivors

Im still around although not on Naz!!!

Who are these guilds? Naz was only relevant when Nascent was around! After that most skilled players left and the server went downhill!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
some people cant bare to leave naz..
Reply Quote
88 Undead Priest
liera - blood elf pally from nascent
Reply Quote
50 Blood Elf Paladin
liera - blood elf pally from nascent

Hi.
You must be cute!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I use to raid BC on Naz
Was in < Remorse>
but that was so long ago now
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
TEAM FACTION!!

I'm just kidding, this server is a ghost town and some of us are playing on Illidan
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Mage
TEAM FACTION!!

I'm just kidding, this server is a ghost town and some of us are playing on Illidan

ALL HAIL MAJARGJR!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
JAG

I'm actually in that boat. Friends went to every different server, and for a while I followed. It was fine for some time, but my literal family never left Naz, so... Here I am ^_^

As for the old-fogies of Naz...

If you look around, you can see a few memorable names from early BC kicking around. Just personal observations from running about, but it appears the memorable Horde players are mostly gone.

You can still see a few of the old Allies puttering around in Stormwind from time to time, however their numbers have thinned out as well.

Mostly just ghosts and good memories left I'm afraid ^_^
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Mage
07/24/2013 04:07 PMPosted by Anbou

I'm actually in that boat. Friends went to every different server, and for a while I followed. It was fine for some time, but my literal family never left Naz, so... Here I am ^_^

As for the old-fogies of Naz...

If you look around, you can see a few memorable names from early BC kicking around. Just personal observations from running about, but it appears the memorable Horde players are mostly gone.

You can still see a few of the old Allies puttering around in Stormwind from time to time, however their numbers have thinned out as well.

Mostly just ghosts and good memories left I'm afraid ^_^

Many of us old timer Horde kids were reminiscing somewhat recently about how amazing you and your brother are just FYI. :P No idea you still played.

Warm regards,

Rigel <3.
Edited by Winterspark on 7/26/2013 7:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I was in Speed then Critical Mass
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Lol bads lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Lol bads lol

仁你让我湿。

Come back tooo meeee.
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Shaman
I remember "Them". They were always second to Nascent. My personal hatred for horde always went to Church of Sarkoth though. :) I came here form Destromath, was in a few notable guilds. Demise, Volcano, the alliance version of Nascent.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yep, been here since mid BC. sad the shame of my realm has become.
Reply Quote
82 Undead Mage
I participated in world pvp on naz in bc and lk. kinda died out.
Reply Quote
43 Undead Mage
Hi.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]