World PVP Event - Tarren Mill Vs. Southshore

85 Orc Warrior
When: 7PM on Sunday, June 10th, 2012.

Where: Tarren Mill vs Southshore.

Why: There is hardly any world PVP any more, and some of the best battles this server has ever had were back in the TM vs SS days.

Please bring all your friends, we'd like this to be an epic event. I'll be bringing all my horde friends, and I know <Retrospect> will be there in full force.

Please help spread the word so we have a massive turn-out.

Thanks !
Edited by Shankmctank on 6/4/2012 9:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Sounds like fun I'll def be there. <3 wpvp
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
A. June 9th is a Saturday
B. You can fly there :(
C. Horde will just be hiding in the sky like they did behind guards all day today in TBP.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
1. Fixed
2. Good point.

Where should we move it to then ?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I would say TBP but there would have to be an understanding to fight in the middle or w/e and no hiding with guards. I wish we could do something as simple as goto SS/TM or STV but too many cry babies will exploit flying mounts and ruin it.
Edited by Wyndoor on 6/4/2012 9:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
New idea, isle of quel away from quest npcs :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I'm in :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Ok, after sleeping on it, I've decided that Wyndoor's idea to move it to the Isle of Quel'Danas is good.

So, don't go to Tarren Mill or Southshore, go to the Isle instead.

If this is successful, I hope to have one of these events a month.

Please tell all your friends / guildies to show up. The more the merrier !
Edited by Shankmctank on 6/5/2012 6:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Are there even enough people still playing right now to form a 40v40? last time I was online during peak hours, there was only like 30 horde online on the server.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
That is pretty sad i usually have more than 30 on in my guild alone at that time.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
06/05/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Wyndoor
That is pretty sad i usually have more than 30 on in my guild alone at that time.

Duh, cuz a lot of horde have lives. We dont go around spaming a rule-breaking macro (which if you spam it at this event like you do whenever you kill low lvls like you're pro, you will get MANY reports about it. im sure you've got marks against you for it already) for no reason.

I'll prolly be there, but no doubt the alliance will babies, im surprised you dont want flying mounts, i know how dirty alli play.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
06/07/2012 10:27 AMPosted by Aerozia

Duh, cuz a lot of horde have lives. We dont go around spaming a rule-breaking macro (which if you spam it at this event like you do whenever you kill low lvls like you're pro, you will get MANY reports about it. im sure you've got marks against you for it already) for no reason.

I'll prolly be there, but no doubt the alliance will babies, im surprised you dont want flying mounts, i know how dirty alli play.

That's extremely funny considering my guild is always attacking org and always camping 20+ horde inside their base in TBP(feel free to ask all the members of Bloods about that). We are obviously the the dirty players haha.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
20+ you say? Well that's funny. We don't even have that many members online at one time. But hey if it felt like 20 we must be making a statement. "For the Horde!" Anyone wanting to own Wyndoor now that he cant mount and run please feel free to meet us at Isle of Quel'Danas for the World PVP event. *FLEX* @ Retrospect. =)
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Obviously your awful guild can't muster 20 notice where i said horde.

One of you guys losing and hiding by your base/GY and you dieing to my combustion :)
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa295/supergapermaker/deputy1.jpg

/who of the zone during it on my hordie and how about that 20+
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa295/supergapermaker/deputy2.jpg

Screen shots don't lie junior. 22horde vs 19Retros and notice whos base/GY the fight is happening on top of. I'm sure it will be a repeat of that day in isle you guys crying n squeeling in trade for whatever nubs you can muster to mob us with.

All the people that come with me are my guildees they aren't random trash i get from spamming in trade like you kids rely on. It's absolutely pathetic how you guys are forced to squeel in trade chat just to attempt to fight us then try to talk smack.
Edited by Wyndoor on 6/7/2012 2:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Gasp! I take back all the nice things I said about you. Well we can stop spamming Trade and you won't get any World PVP. What would you prefer. Maybe guard farming the TB base gets you off. Ask Godkin and BlackStaff how their RBG went verse us the other day.

PS.
You are off my X-mas list and I had a really nice dress picked out for ya too. You lose!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
By all means spam trade but don't lie about numbers and don't pretend its your guild doing it when you only account for less than 40% of the total amount.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Guess we will take our 40% and go home then. Have fun on Q Isle. We don't have anything to prove. *wave*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Gasp! I take back all the nice things I said about you. Well we can stop spamming Trade and you won't get any World PVP. What would you prefer. Maybe guard farming the TB base gets you off. Ask Godkin and Blackstaff how their RBG went verse us the other day.

I'm on TV!
Edited by Blackstaff on 6/7/2012 3:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
It sounds like fun. However, it is to early in the evening for me so have fun.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
How about that bloods lost again in TBP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]