New to RP Horde side? Try these fine guilds!

You walk into the smoke filled office, the air thick with the sweet aroma of cigars. The wooden desk before you is decorated with odd Troll fetishes and some Elekk ivory paper weights. Salsbury sits behind the desk, his feet up, leaning back in the nice panther fur chair.

Youse ther', comin' ta look fer work? Ah, but youse don' want ta work fer a cartel? I's hear ya. Our line o' work aint fer tha' feint o' heart, or weak o' conviction.

So, I's can suggest three major places fer youse, ta start at least. Your an orc, eh? Well tha' Demonbane clan is lookin' ta swell ther' ranks, led by Zalric.

Or perhaps youse a militaristic type? Well, I's know fer a fact tha' Wildfire Legion is lookin' ta increase it's memba'ship more an' more.

But wha's all this good fer, wit'out some edumacation, am I right? Try tha' Silvermoon University. They's great at helpin' out those still ignoran' an' stupi...er, uninform'd.

All this, I's can put youse in touch, easily kid. Fer a finder's fee, o' course......

------------------------------------------OOC--------------------------------------------------------------

So, for all those interested, three guilds need recruits, and these three guilds are fantastic groups.

Demonbane clan, an orc centric guild, is perfect for any orc character looking to start out in a small and growing clan, without it being too closed off to dealing with outsiders. Contact Zalric ingame for more info, or myself, to set up introductions.

Wildfire Legion needs you! This militaristic guild, led by Xeiji, is hoping to increase it's ranks for more RP-PVP and regular PvP. Contact Xeiji for more and recruitment. All races welcome.

Silvermoon University is an up and coming school guild, with alot of outside support from other guilds. Whether your new to this OOCly, or ICly, they will help you out and get started. Teacher positions can be filled still, I believe. Contact myself or Nartella.

I hope this helps out, feel free to contact me anytime.

Trade Baron Salsbury
Edited by Salsbury on 5/29/2012 8:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
No, these are three guilds I've been working with ingame, and they are currently small but have great ideas planned for RP. I offered to help, as it's part of what I do. I merely am getting the word out to new players, if they are interested.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey! that is really cool of you.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
05/29/2012 08:52 AMPosted by Emmberr
This isn't some suck-up post, is it?

You can never tell with goblins.

Keep your eyes on the little green ones.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
05/30/2012 03:35 AMPosted by Crestaen

And I'll be keeping my eyes on the lot of ya.
Reply Quote
05/30/2012 03:35 AMPosted by Crestaen

You can never tell with goblins.

Ah, the gentlemen are cornea banks, are they?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
05/30/2012 04:17 AMPosted by Murdrich
cornea banks

Wat?
Edited by Crestaen on 5/30/2012 4:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight

Well, if you need some eyes, I can most certainly source you some.
Reply Quote
Opens up a long coat, revealing a multitude of eyes.

Gentlemen, I's gots what's youse need.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Damnit Sal. Yer cutting into my deal.

*Lights up a cigar*

Sod it, I'm better with logistics anyway.
Reply Quote
Add <Stimulus> to the list plox

I will be making a new thread in a day or two, and will gladly add Stimulus. I just need to write it all up OOCly, make sure I get the info all correct. Erium, I will contact you for specific info, is that cool?
Reply Quote

Well, if you need some eyes, I can most certainly source you some.

Oh, not at all. My fellow man has implied that one should keep one's eyes with your folk, thereafter I surmised that you would be the one to go to to keep a storage of such.

Opens up a long coat, revealing a multitude of eyes.

Gentlemen, I's gots what's youse need.

Interesting.. the emeralds are rather flashy. How much would they cost? Would an arm and a leg suffice?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Add <Stimulus> to the list plox

I will be making a new thread in a day or two, and will gladly add Stimulus. I just need to write it all up OOCly, make sure I get the info all correct. Erium, I will contact you for specific info, is that cool?

lol.

This should be interesting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Stupid question here but Stimulus is an RP guild?
Reply Quote
Well, that's why I wanted to talk with them. I won't lie and say I know much about them, but if they do RP, then they are welcome to the threads I'm doing. If not, then sorry but the threads are specifically for RP, and to promote said RP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]