Herioc Rag

85 Human Paladin
I would like to try and start seeing if anyone would be interseted in doing H rag. I myself do not have the kill have seen some pretty good looks and know the fight fairly well. best attempt ive been apart of was i think like 25% or so into phase 4 and have seen phase 4 several times. would like to get a group of people who would like to go back and farm that awsome mount since its one of only 2 mounts i want in the whole game. If you know me im not big on mounts. but also that fight it still very fun. I would be prolly a couple weeks from noow before it would get going if it even does depending on how many people are interested. Please post on this forum or just message me in game, if you message me in game may take a few days to get back to yall since i am still redownloading the game again.

Thanks. Urgan
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
My DK can tank.

Also, check out openraid.us if you can't find 9 other capable darrowmere players.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Sure, why not. Can DPS on rogue or heal on Disc Priest. Yay for last tier progression!
Reply Quote
urgan I'm down to heal it.
Reply Quote
I'd dps that.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
I'd tank that.

Sweet we got 2 tanks! Who else?
Edited by Morambar on 5/29/2012 3:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I shall join on this vigorous adventure! I will even respec frost for it! gotta love having a spec that has almost every aspect needed to do well on this fight.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
we only have one tank so far lyon said he would dps it well we have 2 heals and a tank and looks like 2 dps we would need a mage if any of yall know mage there a must on that fight or harthroy try and see if myunique would like to go for that ok so that makes 3 melee would like to get some range in there we ok I would really like to have 5% spell haste buff so hopfully we will be able to find some ranged dps that would be interested in going who i hoe are not retards. and harthroy are you disc or holy ?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
and also thanks everyone who took the time to post on here.
Reply Quote
Holy/Disc doesn't really matter probably holy for that fight though. And I'm sure myunique would want to come he's all about killin heroic rag.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
ok sounds good and alright doesnt really matter if your holy or disc on that fight just which ever you perfer to heal on
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]