Issues with wow site from faction transfer

90 Human Warrior
I faction transfered my rogue and shaman a month ago now and they still do not appear on my drop down menu on the site when I am logged in so I can not see my auctions or do anything with them off the site. Its frustrating that its been this long and still this way. I made a post earlier and did not get any helpful information before. Can you please address this issue. Thanks.
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Warlock
05/29/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Kaosinsane
I faction transfered my rogue and shaman a month ago now and they still do not appear on my drop down menu on the site when I am logged in so I can not see my auctions or do anything with them off the site. Its frustrating that its been this long and still this way. I made a post earlier and did not get any helpful information before. Can you please address this issue. Thanks.

The armory profiles are updated automatically.

The best way to get them updated is to switch the characters around, play each of them, and log out of your account multiple times.

They cannot be updated by anyone on this forum.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I am not talking about armory. I am talking about the character drop down menu to select which character you would like to post on. The armories are very much up to date. The fact that I can not see them in my character selection menu at all is the problem.
Reply Quote
36 Blood Elf Hunter
Select Manage Characters and find one with your main's name, even if it's a low level and the wrong class. When it loads it will be correct.

There is a display bug.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Select Manage Characters and find one with your main's name, even if it's a low level and the wrong class. When it loads it will be correct.

There is a display bug.

Thank you kind sir. That worked =D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]