He's returned

86 Tauren Druid
I see our servers Scarab Lord has come back to WoW. Welcome back Snazzy! >.<

Edit: I wanted to kill you when I seen you..but I can't loot your body for mount.
Edited by Xpresochango on 5/30/2012 7:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
So you are suggesting that there are other people on this server?

Crazy talk!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
an xferd already w/o so much as a g'bye lol good f'in game.
Edited by Clíz on 7/28/2012 1:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Seems like the classic move, That's why giving someone attention isn't really worth it.
Reply Quote
4 Tauren Shaman
Eh--sorry I didn't keep the horde in the loop, but the recent 25% off the xfer sold me fast.

They should do a merge if you ask me. On the other hand, seems to be a lot of folks (well, in context) who like small pop. I'm not one of them. A large guild is its own ecosystem, so Garithos made sense coming from Warsong where we could no longer raid due to full ques. MT dc's and all 39 other people sit on hands for 1/2 hr. Ugh.

Those days long gone. Had a blast in that past. And the /train rolls on, lol.

Cheers!

(My alts remain).

Should mention odd experience just before left. I mostly only "saw" horde while afk, which granted is a lot. Anyway, went to the fridge for a Negra Modelo, a beer I haven't had in maybe 10 years, to find that I had been killed by, you got it, Negra Mondelo.

Blew my mind. Props!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]