[H] Help Wanted: Stay Classy (10,000g x 3)

90 Orc Death Knight
<Post Mortem> is looking for the last 3 race/class combinations for our Stay Classy achievement. All you need to do to earn the lovely cash reward of 10,000g is fulfill these requirements asap:

(1) Fill one of our needed roles:
  • Tauren Priest
  • Tauren Hunter
  • Troll Warlock

• (2) Reach level 85 (if you're not there already).

(3) Get to honored rep with our guild (on your own)

(4) Be a decent person. (in compliance with our charter found here:
    http://post-mortem.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7723088&gid=239677)

(5) Once you have fulfilled the requirements, you will be paid 10,000g for your help.

[Total gold available = 30,000g]

You are not required to remain with us once you have fulfilled these obligations, but if you had a good time with us you will be welcome to. If this sounds like something you are interested in please contact me in game. Thanks!

We will hire one and only one toon for each of the remaining 3 race/class combinations we need. We can hire multiple toons from the same person if you happen to have more than one of the race/class combinations we needed.

Your guild rep progress will be tracked on this thread.
    Edited by Drelin on 6/1/2012 11:02 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Orc Warrior
    Classy indeed.
    Reply Quote
    85 Draenei Shaman
    I am interested. I will contact you ingame for the troll warlock spot.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]