shut up freecell

NO MY LOVE

Rogue
1. Silentknives
2. Linckes
3. Silentknives

Oh, Freecell isnt on there...
Problem? /inserttrollface

Hydro, i hope you contract a new form of disease that mixes syphilis, AIDs, and diarrhea and slowly !@#$ yourself to death. I swear when you open your mouth it's like hearing someones annoying %^- wife blabber about how good she can cook, when obviously no one gives a fhuck.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
07/29/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Freecellqt
I swear when you open your mouth it's like hearing someones annoying %^- wife blabber about how good she can cook, when obviously no one gives a fhuck.

But you havent even tasted my desert yet.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
2. Revoke
3. Ayyden

Switch those two (=
Edited by Cripwalkajr on 7/29/2012 8:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
PuG
Ahem.
<---
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Ahem.
<---

LOL
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I swear when you open your mouth it's like hearing someones annoying %^- wife blabber about how good she can cook, when obviously no one gives a fhuck.

But you havent even tasted my desert yet.

mmm baby you know i love sand!
Edited by Freecellqt on 7/31/2012 11:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Damn you caught me. I was hoping you'd try it and catch it in your throat and you'd choke to death.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
freecell is the worst rogue in this game, ive put multiple tickets to get him banned for buying a 2400 rbg hero carry and a glad carry for him and his girlfriend, yet blizzard hasnt done a single thing about it,

He has Stnichx-Frostwolf transfer over to carry him and manbonned.

Freecellqt, im glad you got 1000$ to spend on wow to show us your good
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Wby is mad guiz.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
08/13/2012 01:29 PMPosted by Hydrothundah
Wby is mad guiz.

did i miss a post? whats going on
Reply Quote
freecell is the worst rogue in this game, ive put multiple tickets to get him banned for buying a 2400 rbg hero carry and a glad carry for him and his girlfriend, yet blizzard hasnt done a single thing about it,

He has Stnichx-Frostwolf transfer over to carry him and manbonned.

Freecellqt, im glad you got 1000$ to spend on wow to show us your good

.....yea blizzard hasn't done a single thing, because i didn't buy a carry...??? is that hard to believe? lol. Some people are just thin skinned, and if that is Wby, hes just upset hes not #1 on achievments.

Oh and btw, stnichx is a friend i met on Openraid, it's the guys' alt. He had a higher mmr so I had him transfer for 1. A shot at duelist so that when MoP comes out it will share the title with his account. 2. We wouldn't be stuck at 1800 for 300+ gammes because of MMRs being gay.

So !@#$ talk elsewhere?

I carry myself with legendarys.
Edited by Freecellqt on 8/18/2012 6:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
Looks like Stnichx bought himself Gladiator too
Reply Quote
08/18/2012 12:31 PMPosted by Virsta
I am the saddest person in the world that anyone thinks I am Wby. You must be such a good player for all dem achievement points though. rIP dEsPAIr.

Just because i was in Iraq for a year and you saw me play at 750-1500MS while in Despair doesn't mean you know how well i play.

I was in hte states for 6 months with ACTUAL INTERNET hence why i pushed good ratings...
For someone who i actually had respect for.
08/18/2012 12:31 PMPosted by Virsta
rIP dEsPAIr.

RIP Das/Armswarrior and Winters screw despair and the drama, Star having an affair with other guildies, getting carried cuz she has phone sex with almost every officer. Not to mention that crappy mage, forgot his name.
Edited by Freecellqt on 8/21/2012 11:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]