[A] 9pm-12am NZST 7pm-10pm AEST 25 man

100 Human Mage
We know there's people out there that want to raid at our times!

Times we raid:
AEST: 7pm - 10pm
NZST: 9pm - 12pm
Hawaii: 10pm – 1am
Pacific US (Server): Midnight - 3am
Mountain US: 1am – 4am
Central US: 2am – 5am
Eastern US: 3am – 6am

Epicdemic is The Level 25 Late Night Alliance Raiding Guild on Ner'zhul, a High Population Pacific Time Server. We are supporting an active late night community and welcome players from all servers that are active from around 11pm - 4am PACIFIC to join us.

We are the longest standing guild to be continuously raiding from Midnight - 3am PST.

Our Perks:

-A complex dental plan with no copay.
-Green colored guild chat that can be altered depending on your mods.
-An environment rich in diversity.
-Like minded and capable people that are able to come together and accomplish goals.
-Free guild repairs to members and their alts.
-A tabard, yes people a TABARD made of the finest cloth in all the land.
-A recurring guest spot on Game of Thrones (Subject to approval from HBO)
-A comprehensive 401k plan that will start 2 years into your enlistment with us.

Raid nights: Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday Pacific Since we actually only raid 25 man those 3 nights, we do expect near 100% attendance. We don't say we raid 4 or 5 nights a week but really only raid for 1 or 2 nights like other guilds.

We are looking for players that can and want to raid 25 mans at our times. We are the only guild in the world raiding 25 mans from Midnight to 3am PST.

We also enjoy PvP! We've run over 250 Rated BGs last season in addition to our raiding schedule and are quite happy to raid end game content and PvP.

We were 8/8H Dragon Soul 25 man in the last tier and currently 10/16 25 man.

We are looking for people who would like a chance at a long term fulltime spot in our 25 man raid. We encourage all good players that are serious about wanting to raid at our times to apply.

Please note, if you want a fulltime raid spot, you will have to earn it by being active and showing us you want to be in our guild. We are not recruiting for a 2nd 10 man or trying to fill a 25 man raid. We actually ARE raiding 25 mans.

***Recruiting for MoP as of 11-23-12***

Level 90
ilvl requirement 478+ (this will increase as the raid ilvl increases)
Professions leveled to get the bonus (you must have at least one non gathering profession)
Valor points should be capped every week
Working on reputation dailies (You should now be revered with most MoP factions)

Current considerations for our 25 man roster:

***A couple raid spots have opened due to some people's work schedules changing***

TANK (will consider one) being active in rated BGs is a plus:
Warrior
DK
Druid
Monk

HEALERS (will consider two):
Druid***
Paladin***
Priest
Shaman
Monk***

RANGED DPS (will consider two):
Druid***
Hunter
Shaman***
Warlock***
Priest***

MELEE DPS (will consider one):
DK
Druid
Monk
Rogue

***Notes a high need

If you go by the saying "real life comes first" and use that as an excuse to ditch the raid whenever you feel like it, then we are not the guild for you. We understand people have family and work commitments, but if those commitments interfere with our raid schedule all the time, you are wasting 24 other people's real life time.

If you are interested in playing at Midnight PST, apply at www.epicdemicguild.com, all applications are private. If you do not want to spend the time to fill out a decent application then why should we want to game with you for hours a night.

The most common <Epicdemic> side effects are:

-Good Times
-Killing Bosses
-Heroic Loot

Less commonly, gnome stomping, group fishing, or sensitivity to light may briefly occur.

In the rare event of a raid lasting more than 3 hours—also known as this boss was at 3%—seek immediate caffination and hot pockets to help avoid long-term injury. Learn more about <Epicdemic> at www.epicdemicguild.com

Sudden increase or epic loot drops has been reported in people that are in <Epicdemic>, including rare mount drops. It is not possible to determine whether these events are related directly to <Epicdemic> or to other factors. If you experience sudden decrease in HP, stop standing in stuff and contact a healer right away.

Part of this post was provided by Negishi.
Edited by Spartus on 12/21/2012 1:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
wow this guild sounds fantastic i have alot of friends that cant make traditional raid times ( otherwise id have them raiding in my guild ) im going to link them this recruitment thread hopefully you get a few good apps

" If you go by the saying "real life comes first" and use that as an excuse to ditch the raid whenever you feel like it, then we are not the guild for you. We understand people have family and work commitments, but if those commitments interfere with our raid schedule all the time, you are wasting 24 other people's real life time. "

i love this , this is the way i think atm when our tank or healer dusnt rock up saying " RL comes first " it ruins the raid night for everyone else as we useually have to pug the spots and as a healer i like my tanks i know how they roll i have no idea about pugs :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
wow this guild sounds fantastic i have alot of friends that cant make traditional raid times ( otherwise id have them raiding in my guild ) im going to link them this recruitment thread hopefully you get a few good apps

" If you go by the saying "real life comes first" and use that as an excuse to ditch the raid whenever you feel like it, then we are not the guild for you. We understand people have family and work commitments, but if those commitments interfere with our raid schedule all the time, you are wasting 24 other people's real life time. "

i love this , this is the way i think atm when our tank or healer dusnt rock up saying " RL comes first " it ruins the raid night for everyone else as we useually have to pug the spots and as a healer i like my tanks i know how they roll i have no idea about pugs :)

Cool, hope we can work out for some of your friends.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Looking for players that can make our times!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Looking to add a few people that would like a chance at a core fulltime raiding spot!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
LFM late night players!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
LF more oceanic players!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Looking for a boomkin, warlock, resto druid, and holy paladin!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
LF a holy pally, warlock, and boomkin!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Looking for dps!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Still accepting players that want to raid at our times!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
G'day, I am currently raiding on an ocieanic server. i think i can make your times.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Drdeaf/advanced

400 Ilvl Unholy DK. Would faction change to alliance and tranfer.

Let me know if interested.
Edited by Drdeaf on 7/7/2012 12:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
G'day, I am currently raiding on an ocieanic server. i think i can make your times.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Drdeaf/advanced

400 Ilvl Unholy DK. Would faction change to alliance and tranfer.

Let me know if interested.

Hey, thanks for your interest. Feel free to app on our site, then we can talk to you later.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Looking for Heroic ready players that want to join us to down Heroic Spine and Madness!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Looking for more players that play during our times!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
LF a boomkin and holy pally!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
LFM people to raid at our times!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Interested in taking on board a Frost DK for MoP? Mage is currently 6/8 HM's on Mage.

Mage's Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eredar/Æléxträziä/simple
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Thanks for your interest, feel free to app on our site for us to consider you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]