Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider

85 Orc Shaman
Enhance shaman 6/8H
I love my guild but they've kind of orphaned me on this content as various players run off to do other things (mostly diablo) and I find myself several achieves short for my meta. I realize there are other guilds out there probably hurting on attendance as well and am looking to fill on those nights when one of your pro players happens to not show. I know the fights, I dont stand in !@#$ and for the most part I dont need gear. (Yes there are H pieces missing thanks to the lousy drop rate on certain pieces this tier) Shoot me a whisper in game if you need me.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Hey, you're not the only one who want's heroic shoulders....and belts...and rings...and trinkets....and weapons.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I dont care about the gear, I want my meta...
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Oh right! I forgot that was a secret between us. :X
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You could ask Veryundead if he could get you in, would have been a better chance if you were resto :P. Your gear seems above average, not sure how enh itemizes though, so that shouldn't be an issue. Good luck getting your achieve. (I still don't even have mine! :[)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I actually have a resto spec and gear, what I dont have is experience healing the heroic fights, but if you need a resto shaman I'd be willing to roll with that, shouldnt take me long to adjust to ranged healing in the heroic fights.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Veryundead's the man to talk to. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]