[H]-25m Final Ascension

90 Tauren Shaman
UE
Final Ascension

Final Ascension is looking to strengthen our core and backup roster for our 25man raid positions.

|SG|FG|GJ|SK|EG|WE|ZL|TY|GL|MJ|US|SZ|PT|TL|LS|SF|
|▓▓|▓▓|░░|░░|░░|░░|░░|░░|░░|░░|░░|░░|╬╬|░░|░░|░░|[H-10/25] Final Ascension
"Take from Poptya, thanks"

History:
FA is a Horde raiding guild located on Stonemaul-US-PVP-PST and has been raiding since Vanilla in one form or another. We are one of the few remaining Horde guilds on Stonemaul. We are a semi casual guild that enjoys pushing the more challenging content in raids. We take progression seriously but not to the extreme and enjoy having fun while we doing it. (Drinking games in mumble, random singing, memory scaring tales, random pulls, ect!)

Requirements:
1. Stable computer / Internet Connection
2. Age 18+
3. Mumble
4. Able to dedicate time to the following raid times with near 100% attendance. (server time.)
I. Tuesday 6:30 -9:30
II. Wednesday 6:30-9:30
III. Thursday 6:30-9:30

Raiding:
Final Ascension currently uses EPGP to distribute gear. You receive EPGP points as long as your active and ready during raid times. (You dont have to kill a boss to earn points!) to read more check out: http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system

I. Experience:
We prefer players that are not new to the raiding scene and know how to use the best sim builds
for their class. We expect our players to Min/Max their abilities (to a degree, we are not a world
first guild.)

II. Raid etiquette:
Players are expected to have gear useful at the current content we are pushing. We all go through a gearing process. Flask, Buff food, ect should be brought to the raid by player. The guild usually will provide them, however come prepared!

III. Have fun

IV. We do parse our raids.
Link: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/106356/

Open Slots:
Please note some slots may be closed. This means that we have no active spots on our raid roster, however, backup roster space is available. We use the backup roster to substitute people in and out for fights. Normally heroic fights that no one need gear from! You will still need to maintain the raid times above, but you may not be in the raid group.

Tanks:
Pally – Open
Druid – Open
Warr – closed
DK – Open
Monk - Open

DPS:
Pally – Open
Druid – Open
Warr – Open
Shaman – Open
Priest – Open
Dk – Open
Rogue – Open
Mage – Open
Lock – Open
Hunter- Open
Monk - Open

Healers:
Shaman - Closed
Pally – Open
Druid – Open
Priest - Open
Monk - Open

Applying:
You may apply in game with a tell, in game mail, or via the website listed below.

Links:
SO if you have made it this far, please check out and register at our website:
http://www.finalascension.net/home
When Creating your account. please use your Character name. DO NOT USE YOUR WOW PASSWORD!

Don’t be afraid to talk to us in game either! (Yunera, Batmat, Haize, Pulse)

Wow Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/stonemaul/Final%20Ascension/

Progression Link: (Rank 8868 world)(outdated)
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stonemaul/Final+Ascension
Edited by Batmat on 1/29/2013 9:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
UE
bump, FA is now 7/8 Heroic
Edited by Batmat on 6/30/2012 9:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
UE
I don't have a degree in dkp systems, but why wouldn't a 10 man just use /roll?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
some nerd'll get mad over another nerd for pixels, duh
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
UE
07/05/2012 08:15 AMPosted by Valentine

^ yup, that and the people that join for a week to get gear and xfer with heroic kills.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
07/10/2012 01:35 PMPosted by Batmat

^ yup, that and the people that join for a week to get gear and xfer with heroic kills.

This happens even with DKP.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Me and Batmat have talked extensively about his name and we've come to the conclusion that he'd like people to know that it's a derivative of 'Bathmat' and not 'Batman' as many have assumed.
Edited by Sventizz on 7/10/2012 8:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
UE
07/10/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Sventizz
Me and Batmat have talked extensively about his name and we've come to the conclusion that he'd like people to know that it's a derivative of 'Bathmat' and not 'Batman' as many have assumed.

Dont forget the title "Bathmat the womanizer"
Reply Quote
UE
07/10/2012 01:35 PMPosted by Batmat

Well that's just a risk you take. I don't know how much interest you are finding for you groups, I just find it hard to believe good players are signing up without the chance of getting some of the best gear that drops. I don't know if you are killing these bosses without them or not, but if you need them to do it then they should be getting the same chance at loot.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
UE
The way the EPGP is set up, every time you win loot. You gain a negative loot standing. When some one joins they are automatic neutral, which is higher than negative. This late in the expansion we don’t need much gear. Several of the new trials have won loot already. :)
Reply Quote
UE
07/11/2012 07:31 PMPosted by Batmat
The way the EPGP is set up, every time you win loot. You gain a negative loot standing. When some one joins they are automatic neutral, which is higher than negative. This late in the expansion we don’t need much gear. Several of the new trials have won loot already. :)
Yah I'm sure they win loot. I was talking about winning deathwing loot since they would have put in the same amount of effort to that as older members.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
UE
FA is still recruiting :) for current and future content.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
UE
Final Ascension is still recruiting for Future Content.

EPGP has been discontinued until MOP. All raiders will use the Need before Greed system until further notice.
Edited by Batmat on 8/31/2012 4:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
UE
Final Ascension is up and running with 25man raids again. We are currently seeking talented raiders to strengthen the core raid. If interested in applying, please send Yunera, Pulse, or I a tell or in-game mail for details.

Weekend 10man runs will begin this weekend. If interested pst Yunera.

"inb4urfat"
Edited by Batmat on 10/11/2012 3:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Fatmat
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
i hit stuff with fists
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
UE
FA is currently:
25m:
MV: 6/6n
HoF: 2/6

10m:
MV: 6/6n
HoF: 4/6n
Edited by Batmat on 12/6/2012 7:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
We need good DPS and some heals.. DKS where ya at .. Hunters where ya at ... Rogues where ya at... We are looking for peeps with heroic raiding xp.. I know the player base is stretched thin at the moment on this server but if your pounding your head against a wall and want to try 25 man raiding hit us up.. We have been thru it all and will always be around, we just need some solid members right now so we can make the jump on 25 man raiding content.. So hit us up mele dps and exceptional range and lets do this ..
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
UE
25m Final Ascension is Still recruiting talented and experienced raiders, immediate positions are available. EPGPlootmaster and Mumble. Must place an application at www.finalascension.net

Currently:
16/16 10m normal 2/16 10m Heroic
8/16 25m normal
Edited by Batmat on 1/29/2013 9:19 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]