<Synesthesia> 25m 3/6 hMSV, 6/6 HoF, 4/4 ToES

90 Worgen Druid
<Synesthesia> is in need of appropriately geared and experienced players who wish to experience 25 man heroic content with a serious yet fun-loving group of raiders. Join us as we destroy normal modes on our way to heroic MoP raiding!

Our raid times are 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.

Our progression is currently 3/6 heroic Mogu'shan Vaults, 6/6 normal Heart of Fear, and 4/4 normal ToES (with Elite Protectors of the Endless).

We are looking for quality players of all roles to progress through Mists of Pandaria heroic content. Areas of specific need currently are healers, fury warriors, rogues, warlocks, moonkins, and feral druids This post is edited frequently to always match our areas of need.

As a potential raider for our guild, please have high expectations for yourself. We plan on clearing through normal modes as quickly as possible in order to start on heroics and secure a respectable standing, and to do so, we need everyone to reach for their maximum potential.

Progression raid spots are held on a performance based priority, which includes ability to handle raid mechanics and numeric output(DPS/HPS) proportionate to similar classes and situations.

We hold attendance very seriously but are open to RL issues and scheduled raid absences.

Please contact Quantius, Hexfurÿ, Staticc, Mineko, Sedaellus, or Adreyn in-game for questions, or apply directly at http://synesthesia.guildlaunch.com

Raid Livestreams:
http://www.twitch.tv/mechamineko
http://www.twitch.tv/avvalynna
Edited by Mineko on 2/1/2013 7:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Welcome to Stormrage, I came over from Medivh 6 months ago. I am sure you will find the server to your liking!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I ran into one of your guildies in a pug last night. If he is any indication of how you guys uphold yourselves, then you guys are some of the coolest people i've met. I also agree with Dabears. Great place.

Bump and Kudos to ya!
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
Welcome to Stromrage !!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
nice guild members, and fun to raid with!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Yay! :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
05/31/2012 08:57 PMPosted by Eldrea
Yay! :)

Bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Original post updated to show our new current areas of specific need: healer priest and ranged dps.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
message deleted
Edited by Dehydrate on 6/6/2012 2:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Updated with new recruiting needs: resto shammy, holy paladin, and ranged dps.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Updated progression. We downed heroic Madness of Deathwing 25 man tonight, we are now an 8/8 guild!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Hello I'm currently looking to transfer to Stormrage in the next coming week and I've have been looking around for a guild for Mists of Pandaria and the remaining months for Dragon Soul. I'm currently 5/8H in DS, My only in-game Herioc DS experience was in a pug group, but do understand the fights well anough like I have been doing them all along.

Im currently Feral (Kitty) MS and (Bear) OS, I'm am looking to switch from Feral Kitty to Enhancement Shaman in Mists of Pandaria and stay within the same DPS role. If you have any questions or concerns feel to contact me on Hydrated on Stormrage or my Battletag ArbiterX#1730

Thank You,
excuse my deleted post, I noticed it was outdated an had to remove it, never got a chance to re post a new until now.
Edited by Dehydrate on 12/21/2012 7:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
wee!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Updated with new areas of specific need: Tank, resto shaman, and ret paladin.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Got some promising tank recruits, now we need a resto shaman and a ret pally.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
We're sitting in a pretty good spot right now as far as recruitment goes, but we might be able to use a well geared and experienced enhancement shaman and/or a ret pally.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Whats an enhancement shaman? Rare spawn?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Updated for our new prerogative: MoP heroic 25 man raiding! We are putting serious consideration into every application we receive as we prepare to forge ahead into the new raids. We're low right now on hunters and shadow priests, so apply at synesthesia.guildlaunch.com if you think you have what it takes!

D-D-D-Do you have it? GUTS! (brofist if you get that reference)
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
nickelodean GUTS!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
09/03/2012 09:46 PMPosted by Biiron
nickelodean GUTS!

Man I remember those shows....like the obstacle courses and whatnot. I also remember that really bad (well not it seems to be) videogame show where kids had to play a NES game for 30 seconds and the final stage was this horrible green screen... monstrosity.

What was that show called?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]