20-24 Twink Bracket

24 Human Hunter
What's up fellow Drak'Foolians?! Wanted to start this thread for getting in touch with any peeps who enjoy running the 20-24 brackets, specifically twinking a toon at 24. This is something I really enjoy doing and would like to find more people to help make DT a well known server within the bracket.

So far I run with two others, a disc priest and a Ret pally. I know there's more people out there but sometimes there's so much trolling happening in trade chat that looking through that medium is a waste. Please reply or shoot me a pst in game.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
24 Human Hunter
Yeah my cloak was on my bear tank. xD
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
What do you need for the 24 twink bracket? I will play anything, period. I have tons of experience with Player vs Player environment. Please, let me know something, with a reply on here, not my mailbox on my realm! Thanks!

I have multiple 85's on this realm and all the time in the world, so please, let me know something! :) I can play all the time if there is people to play BG's and stuff with.
Edited by Yuffix on 5/30/2012 4:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
What do you need for the 24 twink bracket? I will play anything, period. I have tons of experience with Player vs Player environment. Please, let me know something, with a reply on here, not my mailbox on my realm! Thanks!

I have multiple 85's on this realm and all the time in the world, so please, let me know something! :) I can play all the time if there is people to play BG's and stuff with.

0/10 see me after class.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest

0/10 see me after class.
\
0/10 PvE nerd
Reply Quote
24 Human Hunter
So far I have found a few people that have made 24's, mostly hunters and rogues. The guy I usually run with is a disc priest, so he just bubbles and heals me and I destroy everyone. xD I know a Ret pally I have been runnin with lately. Really heals/prot pally/warlock/Mage is what I'm not seeing much of. But make whatever you want you know...it's all about having fun. For example, night before last me, my healer and Ret pally buddy did a warsong where I got 67 KB's whil Tebowing healed and Stumppy just danced withthe flag in their graveyard. It was good stuff! xD
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Aevea and Glorianna are also good if you want to talk to them
Hey Praystation, you removed me from real id >:\

I had to remove everyone because of adding people for Real ID. I'll add you again, if you'd like. c:
Reply Quote
24 Human Priest
i am twinking at 24 looking forward to seing you
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Rageville for Pres.

Nah but for real I have a 24 mage on Horde.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]