Gay Guild?

85 Blood Elf Priest
Hi guys I just wanted to know if any of you know of any gay guilds in Gundrak I would like to join one I'm happy in my guild but some times i feel a bit out of place i know that there is a lots happening in Proudmoore. I guess moving would be the only option thanks
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
you should talk to this guy

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gundrak/Awakenimg/simple
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I know there was a a guild recruiting more gays for PvP and such just the other day, have to keep your eyes out :P
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Nah but seriously, <Solid Legacy> have really nice members. I don't think you will feel out of place in there.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
not sure if trolling... or serious
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I'm being Serious I been playing for 4 years now and i love it cant stop playing ha ha but i just would like to meet some other guys who are also gay i guess i should make a big deal about thanks for your responses.
Reply Quote
76 Human Warrior
haw, didnt think there were any other gay ppl on gundrak
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Why look for 'Gay' guilds? Self segregation is just as bad as discrimination.

I don't get why many gay's do this and then winge about non gays discriminating.

On the other hand, If you're just after a bum smash check out a dating site. But on WoW, be just like most people and leave your sexual orientation at the login screen.

Hmm I don't think thats what he means. Like minded ppl would be a better way of putting it. Strange post tho
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
You can sympathize?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j6sqYdvnB0
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
probably looking for http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/gundrak/Lipgloss%20and%20Lollipops/
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
AWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
!@#$.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Hunter
Why look for 'Gay' guilds? Self segregation is just as bad as discrimination.

I don't get why many gay's do this and then winge about non gays discriminating.

On the other hand, If you're just after a bum smash check out a dating site. But on WoW, be just like most people and leave your sexual orientation at the login screen.

Don't you think people with things in common would like to talk to each other?
As long as a minority exists, there will be some group for it... LGBT want to be a part of a group of people who they know aren't discriminatory against them...obviously.
Reply Quote
37 Dwarf Hunter
Seeking a friendly GLBT guild? Join <Stonewall> on the Burning Legion realm. Newly founded guild looking members to help build a guild. Guild Leader is gay :-)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Seeking a friendly GLBT guild? Join <Stonewall> on the Burning Legion realm. Newly founded guild looking members to help build a guild. Guild Leader is gay :-)

Seemed appropriate to say hello from the Horde end of Burning Legion. You're haughty blood elf sisters salute you (well, per the usual, there are a couple of a trolls.)

Coxs, if it doesn't work our for you in Gundrak, you're welcome over here, if you don't the mind non-stop pvp. We don't have a guild on the horde side, but the regulars are a good group of people, end of story.

-dessy
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
lol diaf
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]