To everyone I have played with...

90 Night Elf Druid
Hello everyone! Hopefully you clicked on this thread because you have enjoyed playing with me or just talk to me. Well lets get this started. After three years of playing, I have just quit World of Warcraft. I thought about this for the past weeks, and today I have decided to quit. Why? You may ask. Well for those close friends of mine in the game know because the game took over my life. I was not able to think about anything else but World of Warcraft. I could hardly sleep and was not able to keep my grades up in school. I hurt alot of my real life friends and some family members because I was so addicted I ignored most of them without realizing it. To those that I hurt I am very deeply sorry.

To all my in-game friends. I will miss you all but I am moving on to better things. Thank you all for the great memories that we have shared together. I will not forget any of you. Good luck everyone <3

Goodbye, love,

Çhrono, the Great(Chrno)
Çatherine
Kathleen
Pàin
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
You have to make whatever decision you feel is best. Good luck on your future endeavors!
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Warrior
-
Edited by Irritating on 6/23/2012 12:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Warrior
-
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Warrior
-
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warlock
-
Edited by Ipunttaurens on 6/23/2012 12:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
-
Edited by Jamesinator on 6/23/2012 12:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warlock
-
Edited by Ipunttaurens on 6/23/2012 12:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
22 Blood Elf Mage
06/20/2012 11:39 AMPosted by Jamesinator
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Sneakyashie/achievement#95:165

People can have alts right? I'm pretty sure that character isn't Sneakyashie's main, Xanith. Rogues can't heal me in bgs - we talk on mumble/realID and run a few bgs together sometimes, I get asked if I want to flag carry and it's definitely not a rogue healing me - the character is also in the guild Phoenix and isn't to hard to spot but I'm not going to mention which one that is because shr might not like that.

Edit - statistics from Sneakyashie's "main" realm characters. Notice the difference in effort put in? (Hint: Full main is probably the one on kel'thuzad)

Bladefist (PVE):
2v2: 1654
3v3: 1500+
5v5: 1500+
RBG: 1800+ (Achievement based)
Honarable kills: 67,038

Kel'Thuzad (PVP):
2v2: 2144
3v3: 2596
5v5: 0
RBG: 2708 (Current)
Honarable Kills: 274,989

So if it is co-operative competitive play you want to call "skill", then you just got stomped because you obviously don't play good in "competitive class stacking PVP". Just because someone appears to not be doing rated pvp doesn't mean they won't stomp your face. Rated pvp is only "who has the best class comp that can stomp the lesser stacked group comp".

TLDR: The person you are blaming wouldn't stoop to your level.

Bladefist always finds a way to ruin someone's goodbye thread.
Why is this Warrior with no arena achievements even talking like his opinion matters rofl.

~Exquisite
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
-
Edited by Jamesinator on 6/23/2012 12:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
-
Edited by Randomnamee on 6/23/2012 12:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
22 Blood Elf Mage
06/20/2012 02:31 PMPosted by Randomnamee
~Exquisite

Aren't you the guy that payed 40k to be carried in arena?
Paid who rofl? Verticee, or the great Preeacher? The sub 2k Priest? We had a 37-4 Win-Lose at like 2300 MMR lol, Verticee playing the same comp with Cyfour and Bunnieqt goes like 65% Win-Lose, so do not see where you can think I got "carried," from, but if you would like to wargame me for account deletion or duel me for account deletion, I would be more than glad to.
Reply Quote
22 Blood Elf Mage
Why are you talking on a level 22 like your opinion matters? I can post on a max level character with no rated achievements if I want to, just like your trolling on low level. I'm just not interested in rated pvp is that such a big deal that you cant sleep at night? At least I'm not trolling or pretending to be some WoW god that I'm not. It's a crime to enjoy a different style of PVP I see.

Achievements or no achievements, everyone has an opinion - if you don't like it, that's your own problem. You aren't anything special so why should it have to please you.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that all the top arena teams have similar comps evolving around specific classes or rated battlegrounds having specific class and gear foundations in order to be "highly successful". It does take a certain level of skill to control the character but outside of that it's just faceroll and that is all there is to it.

Or is that your just jealous about something or someone? Maybe even just seeking attention right?
lol angry, it was pretty clever that you decided to post on that level 1 above me to and think i wouldnt put 2 and 2 together lolol, stay low stay teeny tiny, get back to the sewers rat boy, and btw, its "paid" not payed lol
Edited by Audioqtz on 6/20/2012 3:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
-
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
-
Reply Quote
22 Blood Elf Mage
Paid who rofl? Verticee, or the great Preeacher? The sub 2k Priest? We had a 37-4 Win-Lose at like 2300 MMR lol, Verticee playing the same comp with Cyfour and Bunnieqt goes like 65% Win-Lose, so do not see where you can think I got "carried," from, but if you would like to wargame me for account deletion or duel me for account deletion, I would be more than glad to.

Yep the ones that pay for a carry and called out about it always get mad and say things like that.
You ooze Down Syndrome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]