best warlock names?

90 Goblin Warlock
Clearly mine!
90 Undead Warlock
mine
90 Undead Warlock
The last time I posted in one of these six other Grigthar's popped up in the Warlock community. What in the world..
100 Blood Elf Warlock
So this has become an explain why your lock name is best thread ;P

I'll play.

You should select my name. It loosely translates to Death's shadow in Irish.
(It's actually scáth bháis ar but who's counting?)
90 Undead Warlock
<---YO
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Sorry, I like actual name-names, not words or short hands put together. Often times I'll go to websites for names and look up names with dark meanings. Evengelien was derived from a vampire in some anime I watched many many years ago, her name was Evangeline, but that was taken.

babynamesworld.com is my favorite, you can look up the meaning of names or you can look into "categories" things like "Old English" or just "Gothic." I should warn you that it's definitely designed with expecting mothers in mind and it always plays a commercial about babies. >.<

I always tried names of deities or demons but when I couldn't have the exact spelling I wasn't happen and ended up deciding on a totally different name.
90 Gnome Warlock
While it's missing an "L" , I personally like mine.

It was my first ever MMO character in EverQuest, a Gnome Necromancer who upon reaching level 20 became known as

Zerfall Und'Krankheit

or, translated from German

Decay and Disease

A day later the surname was changed by a GM to Et'Krankheit which I've grown fond of. I do ever so wish that WoW had allowed surnames.

It may not be the best, but it describes my playstyle to a T. Affliction DoTs to disease my foes and cause them to wither with decay.
Edited by Zerfal on 11/20/2012 7:30 PM PST
90 Orc Warlock
11/20/2012 12:42 PMPosted by Scathbais
So this has become an explain why your lock name is best thread

It's best if you don't need to explain.

Like "Malevolence".

"Scathbais" does sound evil though, got that "scathing" connotation.
100 Draenei Death Knight
Malevolence has my vote.
/thread
make it start with ender then it will be rlly boss
54 Gnome Warlock
Edwen. Its simple yet refined.
90 Human Warlock
06/04/2012 11:22 AMPosted by Jjlock
As you can see, my name creativity leaves much to be desired.

laughing my a** off
90 Orc Warlock
I have always liked mine. Legacy of Kain was one of my favorite video game series and that is where I got the name. I would just like to kick the person in the junk that has a level 11 rogue named Raziel on Mal'Ganis. I had to add the extra i because of this account which is not even active anymore.......
90 Pandaren Shaman
Ponquesito.

Ponchoman.

Bow before my names!
90 Undead Warlock
I'm a corpse that is a warlock - see!?!? lol
90 Undead Warlock
"Als Gregor Samsa eines Morgens aus unruhigen Träumen erwachte, fand er sich in seinem Bett zu einem ungeheuren Ungeziefer verwandelt."
The Metamorphosis, Franz Kafka
1 Human Priest
<---- Will be my warlocks name once i server xfer off my locks dump of a server
90 Orc Warlock
Putress, lore nerd here.
90 Undead Warlock
CIA
Your names shy in comparison.
90 Human Warlock
Insidious - best aff lock name ever. :)

also malevolent is pretty good too
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]